• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Sonntag, 21. Mai 2023, 19:46

Forenbeitrag von: »SgtSixpack«

HiFlow 2 + quadro & HwInfo

Thankyou very much, it showed up right away. I will rename the air temp sensor to case temp.

Sonntag, 21. Mai 2023, 19:08

HiFlow 2 + quadro & HwInfo

I just cleaned my loop and am getting great temperatures once more. Since day 1 I used the temperature sensor in the HighFlow 2 (not lite or next) but I had another sensor in my parts bag. I connected it up and updated aquasuite. I can see the new temperature reading in HwInfo so I have it as a value on the OSD (RTSS riva tuner statistics server) (namely Amb for ambient temp). I made a virtual software sensor for Delta T. Water temp minus ambient temp. I want to see the delta temp as a HwInfo va...

Freitag, 11. Februar 2022, 15:24

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Overall I'm happy with my flow sensor but I just had to reboot 4 times to revert back to an old software version after installing the update which didn't warn me beforehand that I was ineligible due to expired software licence. I think I updated then I was prompted to install the insider version but it wasn't clear as I thought I was just updating the service for the newly installed version. I highly doubt I could tell the difference between the new and old software anyway.

Freitag, 16. Juli 2021, 17:17

Zitat von »DaLiu« How do you make High Flow Next to turn off the screen once the computer is off? Control panel > power options.

Donnerstag, 13. Mai 2021, 21:41

Will the high flow 2 + quadro fan controller be able to make my radiator fans spin according to the water temperature? Found some info: "In addition to setting fanspeed manually, fan speed can also be controlled by temperature. In temperature controlled mode, set point controllers aswell as curve controllers are available. If the corresponding temperature falls below the set limit, connected fans can either beswitched off or be kept running at an adjustable minimum speed. "

Freitag, 27. November 2020, 02:00

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »SgtSixpack« Oh dear I wish I had read the quick start guide earlier. The High Flow 2 is much better suited for my needs and comes with the required cable. With the dearth of High Flow NEXTs atm, you could list it on ebay, or similar, and sell it quickly. I was ready to sing your praises but, the high flow NEXT is in (limited) stock, and the high flow 2 is...out of stock. This dearth, if it was equally distributed between the NEXT & 2, I would fully agree with y...

Donnerstag, 26. November 2020, 02:00

Zitat von »Shoggy« Zitat von »Zack S.« Will both of these units work with the quadro or octo and its flow input? I cant fit the Aquaero in my case, unfortunately. high flow 2 and LT can be connected to QUADRO or OCTO with the supplied cable. To connect the high flow NEXT you will need a PicoBlade to PicoBlade connection cable (not available yet) for its signal output. This output can be set to simulate a classic high flow sensor. Oh dear I wish I had read the quick start guide earlier. The High...

Donnerstag, 26. November 2020, 01:57

RE: high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Zitat von »Shoggy« high flow 2 - The new generation with water temperature measurement You simply need an ultra-rugged flow sensor? Water temperature measurement would be a nice addition? All this in a simple and elegant way, CNC milled from solid acetal? Then the high flow 2 is exactly the right choice. This cable is designed as a universal connector and has the required plugs for all devices offered by us. The sensor has three M3 mounting holes on the bottom side. high flow LT - Reduced to th...

Mittwoch, 25. November 2020, 23:04

I received an email that the High Flow Next is enroute to my address. I was reading the quick start guide for the Aquacomputer Octo, which raised a question for me. I did not know that the octo came with a temp sensor, so I believe I am in possession of three. My question is in the scope of delivery for the High Flow Next because the Octo fan controller quick start guide said the "flow sensor" was an optional extra. Does the High Flow Next have a flow sensor that can be connected to the Octo fan...

Mittwoch, 11. November 2020, 20:18

Get well soon. I'm waiting for my preorder of 5900x from scan.co.uk about 1200/1500 in queue I was waiting before 2pm but site and browser was slow (6000+ tabs). Also want a 6800x I might try to get a Sapphire non-reference and obviously get a GPU block. I think there are alternatives to the one that AMD has partnered with.

Freitag, 6. November 2020, 22:35

To those who have got there flow meter next: when did you order? If I can get my hands on a 6800xt + GPU block then I'll need it. I just noticed that the high flow NEXT has an LCD screen, my only requirement was that together with an octa fan splitter I can intelligently control my fans based on water temperature. I am used to that way because I have an NZXT Kraken X72 which I used with the github third party software "liquidctl.exe" which I helped capturing USB data from my Aorus Elite (so I ki...

Freitag, 2. Oktober 2020, 15:47

Do I need some additional bit of kit to use the water temperature to control fan speeds?

Montag, 28. September 2020, 06:45

I just ordered one but didn't link my order number to the bank transfer I did. My order number: "Your order No.: xxx (Please refer to this number when transferring money or contacting us)" " Payment method: Payment in advance/Bank transfer Order history: 28/09/2020 Pending Current status: Transmitted " Is payment cleared?

Freitag, 4. September 2020, 13:49

I believe it has an integrated temperature sensor? "Water temperature - highly accurate and measured as swift as an arrow The high flow 2 and the high flow NEXT feature a highly accurate and also extremely responsive water temperature sensor. This not only allows the water temperature to be determined but also, in combination with a second sensor, the power currently being dissipated by the cooling system." Do you need an Aquacomputer temp sensor to get "power currently being dissipated"?

Freitag, 4. September 2020, 08:02

How would you recommend I use one of these to control fan speed and send data to the PC for use in Aquasuite. I would have 9 fans to follow a single curve (or perhaps as speedfan.exe used to follow two temperatures curves i.e. CPU & GPU). I already have 3 x Akasa FLEXA FP5, (neccessary when using 3 groups of fans as mixing fan types seems to inhibit the PWM signal the motherboard sends). I have been using a GPU fan header to PWM adapter to control fans on an AIO connected to my GPU (via an Akasa...