• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 53.

Sonntag, 23. Juli 2023, 20:20

Forenbeitrag von: »Tanquen«

Aquaero 6 New PWM fans Set to 2000 RPM

The last thing that got everything working was changing the controller's range from 0 to 100 % to 1 to 100%.

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2023, 17:24

OK! In the Controllers, I added a Preset value controller. I set it to 10%. I set all three channels to a rage of 10-100%. I then turned the pots until the fans on each Splitty9 Active were off. Now I can run the fans at their lowest speed, seems like 350rpm, with the Preset value controller at 14%, they come on. But, when I move the channels back to the curve controller all the power info goes away and they all go to max 2000rpm.

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2023, 17:02

Thanks! This is driving me crazy with the fans stuck at full speed. Is there a guide for the setup procedure? Nothing seems to effect the fans. With the old power controlled fans, I could set the output range min and max to 0-1 to force them off, 99-100 to force them on, or even 50-51 to force them to run at half speed. With the channels fan settings rage at 0-1 then fans are still on at 2000 rpm. I set all the channels to a range of 29-30%, then turned all the pots down until the fans were off....

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2023, 02:53

The only way I can turn off the fans is to remove the input cable from the aquaero or turn the level pot all the way to the right.

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2023, 02:23

Aquacomputer cuplex kryos Next - Work with AM5? - Offset bracket?

It worked on the new AM5 Board and I used the offset bracket to center the block on the CPU.

Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2023, 21:12

How do you acknowledge an alarm? - The Aquacomputer Calitemp Temperature Sensor Disappeared

I may look into that. I hate getting old, I'm sure when I was first setting it up and was messing with alarms there was a screen where you could see there state and ack them. ???

Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2023, 20:32

I've only used the Power controlled 3 pin fans before but the aquaero 6 powers the first two channels off if the fans are run at full power. I got three of the Splitty9 Actives to replace the old Splitty9s in the hope of getting around the issue. I've just rebuilt the PC with new 4 Pin PWM fans and I've changed the fans Advanced settings to PWM controlled but the controllers don't seem to effect them. Just testing with one fan and it's stuck at 2000rpm. Is there a setting that needs to change fo...

Montag, 22. Mai 2023, 15:57

How do you acknowledge an alarm? - The Aquacomputer Calitemp Temperature Sensor Disappeared

After a power cycle the temperature sensor came back. ??? Would still like to know how to ack alarms.

Dienstag, 16. Mai 2023, 18:10

The overview page shows an alarm but I see no way to see what it is or ack it. Not had an alarm since I set things up. I thought I remember clearing them somehow. Man it is loud. The system event log shows that the Temperature configuration 3, Alarm triggered. I wish I could label those. The third Temperature alarm is looking at the "calitemp 1 in Pipe" for the data source. It's value is now ---. In the Sensors tab the Temperature sensors has no line item for it. On the aquabus tab it says there...

Donnerstag, 4. Mai 2023, 06:38

Aquacomputer aquaero 6 PRO First 2 fan channels cut out

I tried again slowly ramping them up and it did the same thing. I guess it is to stop if the fan amplifiers get too hot but before and after running all 4 channels show 26-29°.

Donnerstag, 4. Mai 2023, 00:09

"you're better off using one splitty per channel" That was the plan, I've ordered 3 of the SPLITTY9 ACTIVE controllers to replace the none active ones but I guess I'm not getting to see all their current speeds? Just one fan speed from one of the three different SPLITTY9 ACTIVE controllers into the one RPM connection on the aquaero. Sorry I'm old and forgetful. Am I looking at the correct port? The manual makes it sound like something else and you need a special cable? 4.7. Connector “RPM/Tacho”...

Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2023, 18:40

Aquacomputer cuplex kryos Next - Work with AM5? - Offset bracket?

I don't think the Aquacomputer cuplex kryos Next AM4 / 3000 uses a backplate so it should be good for AM5 boards too? Also, does the "Aquacomputer conversion kit socket AM4 / 3000 for cuplex kryos NEXT" offset bracket still make sense for the AMD 7000 CPUs? I would not think it would matter as long as the water block is in full contact with the CPUs heat spreader. https://www.aquatuning.us/water-cooling/…c-glass-version

Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2023, 18:16

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »Tanquen« I also see there is a pot on the SPLITTY9 Active. To set the base amount of power? From the product web page: Adjustable switching threshold: PWM fans cannot usually be switched off completely via the PWM signal - SPLITTY9 ACTIVE supplements this useful function. The switch-on threshold for the connected fans can be set using a rotary knob. If the PWM signal is below the threshold, the power supply to the fans is switched off by the SPLITTY9 ACTIVE. An ...

Dienstag, 2. Mai 2023, 20:38

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »Tanquen« I also see there is a pot on the SPLITTY9 Active. To set the base amount of power? From the product web page: Adjustable switching threshold: PWM fans cannot usually be switched off completely via the PWM signal - SPLITTY9 ACTIVE supplements this useful function. The switch-on threshold for the connected fans can be set using a rotary knob. If the PWM signal is below the threshold, the power supply to the fans is switched off by the SPLITTY9 ACTIVE. An ...

Dienstag, 2. Mai 2023, 18:23

If the readings from the Aquaero 6 are correct all 12 fans are way under the 2.5 limit for one channel but for some reason it shutdown 2 of the channels with less than 1.5A total for all 12 on three channels. It happened when I had them set at full speed and never before that I've noticed so it seems the Aquaero 6 is on it's way out or the readding are not correct. I just thought using the SPLITTY9 Active might give the Aquaero 6 more time before it dies. Was also wondering if there were any oth...

Dienstag, 2. Mai 2023, 06:29

I guess I'll just test and see if it happens again. Out of support. Do they still make them? Is it worth swapping the DC fan out for PWM? What I have to get the splitty9 active for the PWM fans. They current one has 4 pins?

Samstag, 29. April 2023, 03:33

I set them all to 100%, well the slider stops at 99%. I just wanted to see how much the temperatures would drop. I have done this before but it was a few years ago. They ran that way for a few minutes and then the first 2 channels just stopped.

Freitag, 28. April 2023, 17:53

Currently: The first channel with 6 fans is at 31% Power, 3.6V and 0.13A. The second channel with 3 is at 38% Power, 4.4V and 0.08A. The third channel with 3 is at 68% Power, 8.2V and 0.14A. With the first channel with 6 fans at 50% Power, I get 5.9V and 0.20A. With the first channel with 6 fans at 75% Power, I get 9.1V and 0.28A. With the first channel with 6 fans at 99% Power, I get 11.7V and 0.38A.

Donnerstag, 27. April 2023, 19:56

Yes, the idea is that the fans stopped working and I don't see a good reason for them to. They did come back after a power cycle. All the fans are Nidec Servo, Gentle Typhoons. D1225C12B4AP-14 DC12V - 0.049A

Dienstag, 25. April 2023, 17:48

I've had the Aquacomputer aquaero 6 PRO for about 2 years. yesterday I was testing the fans and had them all set to run full speed. The first two channels stopped working. Using 3 of the Aquacomputer SPLITTY9 splitters, one has 6 fans on it and the other has 3 and the third that kept going also has 3 fans. They are older so only have voltage control. I do also have the Aquacomputer Passive heat sink if that matters. After powering down the PC and starting it back up they all work again. I'd have...

Mittwoch, 23. November 2022, 06:56

NVidia RTX 4090 und Boardpartner Graka-Kühler

Ich habe auch das Gigabyte 4090 Gaming OC. Nach einigen Tests scheint es sich einfach nicht zu lohnen, auf 3.000 Megahertz zu übertakten. Es gibt nicht genug von einer Framerate-Erhöhung, um zu stören. Ich habe es gerade auf 80% Leistung eingestellt und es ist leise genug. Mein MSI 3080 war sehr leise, hatte aber das gleiche Problem. Sie haben bereits einen riesigen Kühler und können nicht wirklich übertakten, also gibt es keinen wirklichen Vorteil, einen Wasserblock zu bekommen. So scheint es z...

Montag, 16. November 2020, 19:30

No Temperature reading Ryzen 5000

Can I get the Ryzen 5000 CPU temp from the motherboard? There are a number of temps but not sure what they are. Is there a way to add a thumbnail of a pic you attach?

Montag, 16. November 2020, 18:10

cuplex kryos NEXT with new AM4 Aorus Extreme MB Not fitting

Thanks for the help. I was tired and their pic is odd as it seems the Ryzen Text is just thrown on. But yeah, just rotate their pic 90°. I had to dig up that pic. Here is what the guide had: If you look at the leaver on the socket in the pic it would also be the wrong way. Also, the screws are not long enough so I had to hold down the block with one had and push the first screw really hard to get it started and was worried I'd damage the CPU. Not the best instructions or setup but was able to ge...

Sonntag, 15. November 2020, 02:27

cuplex kryos NEXT with new AM4 Aorus Extreme MB Not fitting

The instructions are for all mounts and not very detailed. The AM4 section is for 2066, 2011-3, 2011, AM4 and TR4. It says to reference the picture for the orientation but it’s not a picture of the AM4. It says nothing about the two plastic mounting points already on the motherboard. Guessing you remove it as the bracket on the water block will not fit but if you remove them then the block is free floating on the CPU and that seems dangerous so what the heck? Even this pic seems to have the orie...

Donnerstag, 12. November 2020, 04:29

Lead time for the new Kryographics RTX 3090/3080 reference cards?

It looks like you have to get one that matches the exact make and model 3080 you have. I have a MSI GeForce RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO on the way and am looking for a water block.

Samstag, 7. November 2020, 18:26

Aquabus X4 - 2 of 4 ports blocked and no heatsink spacers.

Zitat von »Tanquen« No reply from support. I did have a though about the spacers. Can you use the shorter ones that came with the A6 that were removed when installing the heatsink? The old A6 spacers worked. I connected the temp sensor while it was apart to permanently connect something to one of the blocked ports. For Flipn' Hells sake, guess what is on the other side of the 5-¼” A6 bracket or side plate? The shorter threaded sleeve or nuts! Lame I tell you, lame! I thought about taking everyt...

Samstag, 7. November 2020, 17:27

No reply from support. I did have a thought about the spacers. Can you use the shorter ones that came with the A6 that were removed when installing the heatsink?

Donnerstag, 5. November 2020, 16:31

4x Calitetemp on Aquabus: How to tell which sensor is which?

I'm dealing with this now. I also have the heatsink, where did you get the spacers to use with it? Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« I had issues installing the X4 to the AQ6. Couldn't believe what I was witnessing and how could this design flaw have been missed. Regardless I still made it work. Here are some images to paint the picture on what went on. I thought it was going to cut the wire while pressing down on the female header.

Donnerstag, 5. November 2020, 16:22

Zitat von »sebastian« with the new side plates with short threads this is no issue. Contract the support via mail. "new side plates" on the A6? I just got it direct a month or two ago. The manual that shows the short ones with the X4 is dated 2018.

Donnerstag, 5. November 2020, 04:57

I got an Aquabus X4 today and am a little disappointed. Mostly the fact that I can only use 2 of the 4 ports as the treaded sleeves for the 5-1/4” mounting screws of the A6 block them. The old pic on the included manual shows much shorter threaded sleeve or nuts on the bracket. If they swapped the chips and the ports then all the ports would be accessible. Even with the shorter threaded sleeve you will need to find some short screws. They also do not include spacers for use with the A6 heatsink....

Donnerstag, 5. November 2020, 04:27

Is this normal Humming sound from D5 Next?

I just got the D5 Next a few weeks ago, mine is the same or worse. Yours is at head level so not helping. Mine is back behind me on the floor and it bugs me more than the 8 year old base D5 with a red dial. It seems to be worse at the lower speeds. I think you have to give up on the cool factor of having it spin up or down to match temp and find the speed that is the least annoying. I should have just kept the old pump? The flow reading also doesn’t work and I already had a A6 and a temp sensor....

Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2020, 17:50

D5 next virtual flow sensor

Zitat von »ehupp01« I could not get a reading on distilled water but it works great after switching to Double Protect Ultra. Edropian said it worked fine with distilled water. Oh well, not sure why you need that coolant (what if you can’t get it) and have always been afraid to use any and always just use distilled water. I also have no idea what the flow rate is as that is why I wanted a flow sensor. Says you need 80l/h or more but then the sensor is in g/h. Just seems odd. What flow rate do yo...

Sonntag, 25. Oktober 2020, 03:51

D5 next virtual flow sensor

I just set up my new D5 Next today and I believe I most all the requirements. Turned off the fan so my temperature was above 25 degrees Celsius and made sure the pump speed was above 3,000 RPM but I have no idea what my flow rate is and I'm using distilled water. I'm using soft tubing so I was able to clamp the hose I'm not sure if it matters if it's just before or after the pump. I do get a flow reading but only when the pump is above 2800 RPM or so. It just jumps up to like 30 gallons per hour...

Sonntag, 25. Oktober 2020, 03:31

cuplex kryos NEXT with new AM4/3000 mounting kit

I got this block in anticipation of purchasing a 5950X whenever they're available. I'm also wondering if the adapter kit makes sense I purchased both so I have the option of moving the water block but I admit that it probably won't make a difference. I also wonder about the stability of pushing the water block to one side of the heat spreader on the CPU. The instructions that come with the conversion kit also don't seem to show which direction to move the block or which side to put the new mount...

Sonntag, 25. Oktober 2020, 01:12

Controlling 2 pumps with Aquaero 5?

"You don't pay any extra for the LEDs or the display, the D5 NEXT is a complete product, you can't leave anything out, who doesn't want it buys another pump!" Like I said before I did not see a pump with flow and temp and aquabus and NOT LEDs and controls and display, maybe someday they will like the new Next flow meter and CPU blocks that you can get with or without the display and so on.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not asking them to put an aquabus in random other pumps but the one...

Samstag, 24. Oktober 2020, 19:05

"Why should 90 + % of the users pay more for a product to get a cable that only 10% of the users need?" I hear you but it is ok for 100% to pay more for LED, Display and controls? But it's not ok to put a 1$-ish cable (or proper protection/packaging) in the box of the $125-ish pump? The kryos NEXT VARIO AM4 / 3000 CPU cooler comes with $4 worth of Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Paste and what kind of watercooler guy don't already have some? The tube looks like Hydronaut not Kryonaut though, no...

Freitag, 23. Oktober 2020, 17:04

I would love it if the D5 next had strip down versions similar to the new flow meter but this is the only one that I saw available with aquabus. Don't want the LED. Don't want the display or controls. I still think they could just include the cable on devices that support aquabus. Sure maybe not everybody needs it but if the ($125+) device supports aquabus why not include the $1 ish cable, their cost. Actually I'd rather the pump came with better packaging, the pumps just flopping around in an o...

Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2020, 19:46

The pump came today and no aquabus cable and the one that came with the A6 don't fit. For $55 more in shipping I can order the $3 cable. Would be nice if a aquabus device came with one. I guess they figure no one with a A5 or A6 will want to use aquabus? It sounds interesting at least. "What it actually does, is making D5 NEXT's own Fan channel accessible to control via advanced aquaero's controllers, and makes pump control available via aquaero Pumps tab."

Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2020, 07:04

It looks like the pump doesn't come with a power cable or a aquabus cable. Will the aquabus cable that came with the A6 work or do I need to order one. I already ordered a SATA power cable as it seems the ones daisy chained on the power supply cables will be awkward at best. It seems like the pump really should come with one. I was wanting to get the pump status into the A6 outside of Windows.

Dienstag, 20. Oktober 2020, 05:39

Zitat von »Bartdude« Zitat von »Tanquen« Which D5 pump works with the aquabus? The D5 pump with the speed control and status doesn't seem to have a USB connection and you mentioned using that to change the ID. I have the A6 and if you wanted to run two pumps you could daisy chain them or can you use both of the aqua bus connectors? Right now I'm running an old D5 that doesn't have any speed status or control off of one of the power channels and that is not ideal. If you're using the aquabus do ...

Samstag, 17. Oktober 2020, 09:34

Which D5 pump works with the aquabus? The D5 pump with the speed control and status doesn't seem to have a USB connection and you mentioned using that to change the ID. I have the A6 and if you wanted to run two pumps you could daisy chain them or can you use both of the aqua bus connectors? Right now I'm running an old D5 that doesn't have any speed status or control off of one of the power channels and that is not ideal. If you're using the aquabus do you get a control curve for each of the pu...

Freitag, 16. Oktober 2020, 17:49

Neu: ULTITOP D5 DUAL - jetzt auch als MIRROR BLACK Version verfügbar

Sorry, did not even notice, google translate works really well.

Freitag, 16. Oktober 2020, 06:37

Zitat von »Shoggy« Zitat von »Tanquen« I was wondering if the dual top is available in brass or is it only the acetal? Will be available in brass with dark nickel coating soon. Cool, will that be a few days, weeks or months? I'm glad they're coming, I thought I missed out on a one time only brass. What kind of controls will the aquaero 6 have over the dual pumps? Lead lag, alternation or PID?

Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2020, 06:42

I don't care about the coating but I was wondering if the dual top is available in brass or is it only the acetal? I was thinking it would be a little more quiet in brass or no?

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2020, 21:46

aquasuit x.27 slows Windows randomly

"Aquacomputer do have a base D5 pump that does exactly what you want, Their D5 pump motor with PWM input and speed signal gives you what you need: PWM speed control, no bling where you don't need it." I thought the Next D5 also had flow and or temp or something. I guess I could add the new Next flow sensor. I already have water temp. Too bad you cant get the current into the alarms in the aquaero. I added the software CPU temp but can't make a current software sensor.

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2020, 01:37

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Tanquen« Is it possible to add a software sensor and trigger an alarm based off of the pump Amp current draw? I believe the alarms in the aquaero can only be triggered by fan amp temps or fan rpm. But you can setup a 'Notification' to trigger Windows Notification service for over-amp condition of the pump. ([attach]7765[/attach]) You would use the 'Current' value of the fan port the pump is connected to. ([attach]7766[/attach]) Then Windows will display a Notif...

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2020, 01:18

Zitat von »Ralph_IT« Zitat von »Tanquen« ...It turns out the aquaero 6 pro stopped powering the pump and the CPU temps got too high (89°C) and slowed everything down. Alarms were based on water temperature and the inline sensor it's just before the reservoir and it would take forever for it to see the same temperature the CPU was. Also, I thought I had added a water temperature alarm which was there a GPU temperature alarm which was there and a CPU temperature alarm but the CPU temperature alar...

Samstag, 10. Oktober 2020, 02:04

Also out of nowhere twice today it's beeped at me but there was no alarm condition. I looked at the event log and there is an alarm coming and then back out the same minute. Not sure what it is though. [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pw/ACtC-3e6KipSqkBHu7HyAva5iGLPwsXoyHtZKhuOwE-Mfpk5LKD12ku9vXqoKHomgMPxJKuKzRRlTzXibmiKPfnWfonvJuZASY3Ko1ce1DMx_Ahk058Ov45KsX3vk9P00veVsHbwmn7zbVAzYAZV3nUnWqbL=w765-h805-no?authuser=0[/img]

Freitag, 9. Oktober 2020, 18:36

(Windows starts lots of stuff but I have 64GBs of RAM and over 50GBs available most of the time.) It turns out the aquaero 6 pro stopped powering the pump and the CPU temps got too high (89°C) and slowed everything down. Alarms were based on water temperature and the inline sensor it's just before the reservoir and it would take forever for it to see the same temperature the CPU was. Also, I thought I had added a water temperature alarm which was there a GPU temperature alarm which was there and...