• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Dienstag, 24. August 2021, 18:42

Forenbeitrag von: »marcele«

Leak testing Kryographics NEXT RTX 3090

Hi guys, got my Kryographics NEXT RTX 3090 a few months ago and finally got around to building my water cooling system. Currently in the process of testing everything before assembling everything together but when I did a leak test for my Kryographics, I noticed the pressure dropping quite quickly. I started off with 0.75 bar and after half an hour it's leaked about 0.03 and after two hours it's down to about 0.65. After a days, it's down to 0.1 bar. Pretty sure there might be an issue with my K...

Sonntag, 27. September 2020, 16:59

Roadmap for Nvidia 30 Series waterblocks?

Zitat von »Flop Ysh« The GDDR6X technology they choosed is specifically designed to handle 100+ temperatures About the capacitor issue, as long as the card follows the reference design with at least 1 mlcc the card is fine enough. Of course I would never buy day one without reading reviews. And those are as planed. The manufacturer have the same line up and strategy as before. Asus being the top, evga having a mix of high and middle tiers, gigabyte and mis being at the middle, and zotac the sam...

Sonntag, 27. September 2020, 06:57

Roadmap for Nvidia 30 Series waterblocks?

At this point with all the stuff that's going on with the 3080/3090 MLCC SP-CAP POSCAP drama and also GDDR6X causing the card to heat up to 100 degree or even possibly higher.... I'm not even sure which card to get lol.... EVGA are know to give best warranty to GPU especially if you are going to put a waterblock on your card. Asus I believe will void your warranty if you do it or at least u need to assemble back the card without any damage induced. I've also heard that FE (and Asus TUF and EVGA?...

Samstag, 26. September 2020, 02:55

Changing from EK to Aquacomputer

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« The radiators should probably be left as isFans, assuming: non-RGB fans as you did not mention the model3 fans per radiator and 2 casecontrolled by motherboardif you are happy with the fans, you could leave them alone. If you wanted RGB fans you could change to the Corsair LL series. There are several options for control: Keep fans and continue control with motherboardKeep fans, but control with an OCTO to use system parameters for control (e.g. curve controller tied to c...

Freitag, 25. September 2020, 05:25

2 x Radiators, can't remember which brand it is 8x Corsair fans 2 x EK 1080Ti GPU Waterblock, which I am definitely looking to replace into a 3090 Waterblock 1 x EK msi x299 CPU Waterblock 8 x Corsair RGB Strip 2 x lighting node core 2 x barrow pump 2 x EK-Res X3 250 Reservoir I am very tempted to add sensors and controls (and of course a GPU Waterblock) from Aquacomputer to both of my loop. Loving the high flow NEXT and would definitely want to add it in.

Donnerstag, 24. September 2020, 19:27

Hi guys, not sure if this is the most suitable place to post. I currently have a computer with a dual loop setup, one for CPU and one for my two 1080Tis. With 3090 coming out, I'm very tempted to change over to 3090 and re-do at least one of the loop (the GPU one). I'm considering jumping ship over to Aquacomputer and am very tempted to incorporate cool stuff such as the high flow NEXT. any suggestions from past and current users on what should I change?