• 19.04.2024, 16:11
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2020, 02:47

Forenbeitrag von: »domenic«

Kühlblock für die 3090 von NV? Preview Seite 11, Aktueller Stand Seite 18 / Preview Strix 21

Awaiting my Strix block & backplate to be delivered tomorrow. Does it come with paper documentation? Specifically indicating where to apply thermal compound and pads both on the front and back (I have a 3090)? Can't find a PDF for any 30 series cards on your website with the other documentation. Can someone that has already received the product please comment and / or take some pictures of any included documentation? I don't understand why the PDF isn't posted that I can find. Thank you

Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2020, 21:38

Kühlblock für die 3090 von NV? Preview Seite 11, Aktueller Stand Seite 18 / Preview Strix 21

So I am confused - now it seems there are varying heights of the "high capacitors" where with some the block fits and with others you would crunch / crush them by screwing the block down? For those of you that have found your block unable to be tightened down how deep would you estimate is required to drill down? 2-3mm perhaps?

Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2020, 19:44

My block is due to arrive via UPS tomorrow on Christmas Eve here in the US. I also have a 3090. Below is a link to a couple of pictures of the height of the capacitor in question (~ about 7.5mm). Is this the version of the 3090 that you tested and will be OK or is this the one where the capacitor is too high and I need to send it back? In reading your response to the other post if I also try to modify it slightly with a Dremel to get it working will I also not void my warranty if not successful...

Freitag, 18. Dezember 2020, 00:49

@ Samy355 you said - "Looks like the inlet doesn't fit on the other side because then the curve of the heat pipe becomes too tight because the Strix is ​​so short." This is my first time using this product and want to clarify something. I can still connect my tubing (IN & OUT) from the TOP right? I am confused / worried that your response I quoted is possibly suggesting this isn't possible due to the back-plate heat pipe connection. The pictures on the previous page show the caps on the top. I j...

Dienstag, 24. November 2020, 20:29

I ordered my Strix block plus the active backplate on 10/30. With this order date in mind is there a way to know if its within the "first batch" of cards / orders that will go out whenever they are back from the coater? Also in the meantime can you share how many millimeters the center of the in / out ports are to the right of the mounting bracket? I am trying to plan out what I need to modify my loop. Thank you

Sonntag, 15. November 2020, 17:37

Is this true? Strix block delayed another three weeks? https://www.overclock.net/threads/offici…0/post-28671073

Freitag, 25. September 2020, 03:09

3090 Info

HI! I am a new forum member living in the US. Like others I have used EKWB blocks in the past not knowing where to find the "good stuff".... From doing lots of research this product line & brand seem to be far superior in terms of performance, build quality, & value. I know everyone is eager to get information on your RTX lineup of blocks (including me ) so please excuse my redundancy in asking questions if they were previously asked & answered. I completely understand things are getting release...