• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Samstag, 26. September 2020, 17:46

Forenbeitrag von: »zbryant91«

PWM fans on auqaero 6 lt are not working as expected

Well, I just went ahead and tried it and it's all working as expected now. Thanks so much for the help. Pulled the tach wire from all but fan1 on each splitty and its good now. I'm betting this was my issue when trying to use bios or software control before too. But I think I'll keep the 6 lt and enjoy the extra flexibility and control.

Samstag, 26. September 2020, 17:07

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Do you have the jumper set correctly on the splitty9s? If the jumper is set to aquabus mode, all fans report their RPMs which will confuse the controller. [attach]7747[/attach] I do have it set correctly and not in aquabus mode. Zitat von »Shoggy« Zitat von »zbryant91« So I seem to just have a problem with the 2 channels that have splitty9's. rpms are not reading correctly and the fans keep going from like 20% to full speed then back to 20 and it repeats about every 10 se...

Samstag, 26. September 2020, 04:49

New to aquacomputer products and am not sure if I am setting something up incorrectly or if something is not working correctly. I have a pretty large loop with 18 fans and 2 pumps. I've used 2 splitty9's with 8 fans on 1 and 9 on another (17 fans are all ekwb pwm vardar 2200rpm). 2 pumps are on fan 1 and they are working as expected on my curve controller. and I have 1 140mm ek fan as an exhaust on fan 4 and it is working as expected. So I seem to just have a problem with the 2 channels that hav...