• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Dienstag, 12. April 2022, 16:58

Forenbeitrag von: »Shojiro«

High Flow Meter switchoff problem

Do you have the cable that connects from the High Flow NEXT to the motherboard power switch header as seen here? As per the high flow next manual, it says this under the signal connector:. Utilization as alarm output - The header can be connected to the power switch header of the motherboard us-ing an additional specialized cable (53216, not included in delivery) I definitely read the first post wrong, sorry. Ignore the above

Freitag, 30. April 2021, 18:15

New Setup Tips

Thank you InfoSeeker for your help. I had already created a virtual sensor of a delta-t value, but I added some additional stuff to make sure it was an absolute value which is kind of absurd to do regardless given how temperature works. Setting a minimum value is significantly simpler and I probably should have thought of that instead. I am actually using a few Splitty4 due to the RGB in my fans (and other components) so actually my fans are split up into the top 3 connected to the Octo port 1, ...

Donnerstag, 29. April 2021, 17:47

New Setup Tips

Hi, I just recently finally upgraded my computer with some Aquacomputer products and started using Aquasuite. I was wondering if I could get some help with the best way to set up sensors/fan curves as previously I just based things off of CPU temp and now I have access to so much more. I have a High Flow Next connected to the output of my pump/reservoir combo which then feeds into my first radiator, which is in turn connected to my second radiator with a temperature sensor fitting on the output ...

Montag, 19. Oktober 2020, 20:27

Audio monitoing of input devices

I feel like there has to be software out there that could create a dummy output that would let you stream your input sound to it. Maybe try checking out if Voicemeeter or one of its offshoots can do it?

Sonntag, 4. Oktober 2020, 08:56

Does the Lian Li Strimer plus cables work on the OCTO / Farbwek?

I don't currently have the aquasuite software, nor do I have any components, so take what I say knowing that. From everything I have read on the details of the devices and how it all works, it is currently a pretty hard limit on 90 LEDs per RGBpx channel, which is at the very least on the software side (though also possibly on the hardware side, but idk). The other thing is that the LEDs have to be 5V and need to be WS2812(or WS2812B, not sure which as I have seen both being referenced as the re...

Samstag, 3. Oktober 2020, 18:40

Objective All In One ! Will this work ? [Schema included]

Zitat von »k2viper« RGBpx Fusion is a software functionality, and controller limit is hardware based - so likely the limit remains. After doing some searching last night on the forums, from the admin responses it does seem that the controller limits are hard limits on the hardware side. It should all work out of I use three Splitty4, one Farbwerk 360, and one Octo. Just gotta wait for it to be back in stock on the US distributor websites.

Samstag, 3. Oktober 2020, 03:41

Yeah, I really think using an Octo instead of a Quadro would work well. After making it past all the other planning, the newest insurmountable issue has arisen. Octos are out of stock everywhere shipping to the US isn't $50+

Freitag, 2. Oktober 2020, 22:50

Which may or may not be an issue based on how it works in aquasuite, as I would want anywhere from 17-24 groups depending on how I can set it up in aquasuite and how it works with the Riing Trio fans. Even aside from that, I would still be worried about the 40W limit on the Farbwerk 360. According to the reported specs here are the totals from Thermaltake on their specifications for how much wattage the components take, it is 15.4W for 3 fans (so 5.13̅3̅W per fan), and according to the specs, tw...

Freitag, 2. Oktober 2020, 20:03

With each Riing Trio having 30 LEDs plus the other LEDs from my other components (not including my motherboard ofc), it all totals to 246 LEDs

Freitag, 2. Oktober 2020, 16:59

Yes, but currently my motherboard only has two 9-pin USB internal headers, one is used by the front case ports and the other is used by the TT Fan controllers. If I switch to aquacomputer stuff that frees up one 9-pin header for two devices, but if I have to buy two Farbwerks 360 and a Quadro then that is three devices. One idea I just had was to maybe have one of the RGBpx outputs of a splitty sent directly to the RGBpx inputs of the Quadro, that would alleviate the power concerns and let me on...

Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2020, 21:13

I mean it really seems like the biggest limit right now is the power draw requirements overall. The way to get around that is another farbwerk 360, but that would also mean buying a USB hub/splitter which is another cost on top of the additional farbwerk 360. It's just starting to get out of hand. This all started because I wanted to get a temperature sensor that I could connect to my PC to control the fan speeds through software, but my motherboard doesn't have the port for it. So the only real...

Mittwoch, 30. September 2020, 18:46

I just verified and at least on the TT side, the connector is pretty standard spacing that works with breadboard pins. I have a surplus of those from arduino/rasperry pi projects, so I was planning on just making my own connectors with standard breadboard pins, wire, shrink wrap, and M-F pins I have as well. From a glance at images I can find, it looks like the corsair side should be the same standard size/spacing so my plan should hopefully work. The questions I had about the project were confi...

Mittwoch, 30. September 2020, 05:19

Sorry this is quite the necro but I wanted to see if I could get more details on how you managed to configure this and how well it works. I am putting a list of everything together to convert my rig from the terrible thermaltake controllers/software to aquasuite and I am trying to make sure I have everything and understand all of the possible concerns using what you did as a guide.