• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2020, 18:12

Forenbeitrag von: »roblaw«

First time aqua computer hardware

So I saw in a post that there's compatibility issues with the Splitty9 and EKWB Vadar fans. Fortunately I'm not using those. But is that a problem with Corsair ML 140 Pro fans? or can that potential compatibility issue be circumvented by replacing the Splitty9 with an Octo? I'm just asking because shipping is about $60 so I'd like to get everything in one shot. Thanks again!

Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2020, 16:40

I'll take a look at the octo's features and see. I'm kind of just venturing into this after getting into custom loop watercooling a couple years ago. So really I'm looking to purchase the components with the most features and options available. I may not use them all right away, but I can always expand it later. The RGB I'm not worried about. I use ASUS's aura sync to drive my MB's and KB's RGB. I'm a fan of subtle RGB, vs "the neighbors can see it" kind The Vision Touch isn't available without ...

Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2020, 14:13

Thank you very much for the help. So now my parts list looks like: VISION Touch with external USB cable, IR receiver and ambient temperature sensor aquabus cable 4 pins for VISION, OCTO, QUADRO, D5 NEXT (to connect display to aquaero 6) aquaero 6 LT USB fan controller Flow sensor high flow 2, G1/4 2x Temperature sensor internal/external thread G1/4 for aquaero, aquastream XT and aquaduct SPLITTY9 splitter for up to 9 fans or aquabus devices Passive heat sink for aquaero 6, black (because why not...

Mittwoch, 30. September 2020, 20:46

The aquaero 6 has 4 fan outputs, and I have 6 fans. So I'd need some kind of port multiplier or additional controller. I'll look at the cables. Thanks! That's why I posted here.

Mittwoch, 30. September 2020, 20:06

Hi everyone. This is my first time purchasing aquacomputer hardware for my build, and I just wanted to check to make sure I'm not missing anything. My goal is to allow my fan speed to be controlled by what the water temperature is And to add an external display that I can put on my desk to display various information. So, here's the hardware I picked out. aquaero 6 LT USB fan controller VISION Touch with external USB cable, IR receiver and ambient temperature sensor Temperature sensor inline G1/...