• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Montag, 18. Januar 2021, 19:06

Forenbeitrag von: »Syndra«

Airplex GIGANT 3360 inlet and outlet port

Thank you InfoSeeker. That is what I needed. I had the inlet and outlet backwards, but I was only rinsing the radiator at most for several cycles that lasted only a few seconds. That thread will also help with mounting the pump and reservoir inside the radiator, which was going to be my next question.

Montag, 18. Januar 2021, 06:04

Airplex GIGANT 3360 inlet and outlet port

Does anyone know which port on the bottom backside of the radiator is the inlet and outlet or does it not matter?

Montag, 28. Dezember 2020, 09:01

D5 Next Pump connection to Aquaero 6 PRO Gigant 3360 question

Do I need to physically connect the D5 Next pump to the Aquaero 6 PRO PWM connections inside the Gigant 3360 to control the pump? I plan to connect two pumps to the Aquaero. The only problem I can see is the distance between the pumps location in the case the the internal PWM connection inside the Gigant 3360. I would have to use extensions? Will there be any problem having a D5 Next Aquacomputer and a Singularity Pumps? Should I just use two D5 Next pumps instead? I want to make sure I have eve...

Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2020, 22:36

How many pumps for the airplex GIGANT 3360?

Zitat von »Hufeisen« What pumps are you using? D5 or Aquastream or DDC? I am using D5. I'm just starting to build my computer. Finished installing one single fan at top of the Gigant 3360. I will be getting the last of my computer parts next week or the first full week of January and I need to start buying fittings, pumps, tubing, ect. Any help will be appreciated. I'm also thinking of get a highflow next. How long does Aquacomputer take to restock?

Dienstag, 10. November 2020, 18:31

How many pumps for the airplex GIGANT 3360?

Should I go two or three pump system for a Gigant 3360, CPU, and GPU loop? Will using two pumps means I would have to run the pumps at a higher flow rate?