• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Freitag, 20. November 2020, 19:55

Forenbeitrag von: »Bushpylot«

Aquero

I was wondering if the Aquero would absorb this, process the overlay data instead of the GPU? I know it's a significantly more powerful tool than an Octo, and it has display capabilities of its own. I assume it'd not use resources to display to itself, but does it have a graphical output or the ability to output its readings to an external display, like an Android tablet or it's own 127mm display? Maybe I'm asking too much, but dreamers feed scientists which make toys for dreamers...

Freitag, 20. November 2020, 19:04

Good info

That's all really good to know. The overlay I built is quite beautiful and animated. I'll build a very simple one and see how that works. I'm not a computer drag racer. I use benchmarks based on my system running in standard run states. The final number is not really the target, but the disparity between numbers when making changes is. So, if I change out a part, the benchmark disparity will give me an idea about what happened. It's not definitive, but is a good first step in evaluating shifts i...

Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2020, 23:22

Pacific Waterblock

I'm also trying to remove the Thermaltake software from my computer. I've all but got it solved ( throw out the fans), but I do need to keep this waterblock around for a little while longer. How did you connect it?