• 18.04.2024, 20:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Donnerstag, 26. November 2020, 15:08

Forenbeitrag von: »BenCrosby«

Config mode for new D5 NEXT pumps (?)...

I’m specifically referring to the D5 NEXT’s. https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3785 I can’t config those without their controllers plugged in. Cheers.

Donnerstag, 26. November 2020, 03:46

Config mode for new D5 NEXT pumps (?)...

Perhaps I am the only one who has tried to do this, though that surprises me. I want to set up aqua suite, configure all the RGBpx, build the curves and virtual sensors, and so on, with the devices simply powered and connected to a laptop, before completing the install into my PC. To achieve this with the pumps, I would expect to be able to configure the pump controllers without the motors attached. Obviously this causes the NEXT to signal a critical alarm, with the incredibly loud and piercing ...

Freitag, 9. Oktober 2020, 03:51

Does the Lian Li Strimer plus cables work on the OCTO / Farbwek?

Thank you Hufeisen. Understandable, but a pain. I haven't come up with a good plan for these fans yet. If anyone at Aquacomputer would be willing to take a look, it would be really great to be able to support this config. I guess the issue is that someone will then ask for 4 fans as a cascade and 128 channels. Cheers Ben

Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2020, 07:59

90 LED limit?

@k2viper, as you seem to know quite a bit about this, do you happen to know what the hardware limit is related to? I’m trying to run 3 of lian li’s new interlocking Uni fans together on an RGBpx 360 channel. Sadly, there are 96 LEDs in total (32 per fan). I’d love to get the last 6 working. Due to the nature of this hardware, I can’t split the 2 radiators with 3 fans each into 3 groups of 2 fans using 64 ch each group. I’m also loathe to install Lian Li’s control software. Welcome any thoughts o...