• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2021, 16:38

Forenbeitrag von: »mattgordon«

Quadro supply voltage not in range error, no fan output

So, with a fresh upgrade to X.33, and the required firmware updates to my devices successfully completed, the system ran for about an hour this morning before again indicating a supply voltage error with the Quadro and disabling fan output, causing an overheat and necessitating a shutdown. I've tried multiple SATA connectors and different SATA/Molex cables. My next test will be to see if there's a correlation with water temp as reported from the D5 Next. If I shutdown and immediately restart, th...

Montag, 11. Januar 2021, 21:19

Zitat von »k2viper« Have you tried other cables/molex connectors from your PSU? As for your D5 NEXT's problem, typically it is enough to make sure that your Windows power plan do not allow to disable USB connections. When your pump loses software sensor, most likely its because it is losing USB connection. Also there are known USB problems on AM4 platform (seen messages with problems on X470 and X570) due to AMD USB drivers. I have tried a different cable & molex connector, that was my first gu...

Samstag, 9. Januar 2021, 00:27

Adding some more info in here, which I've also been emailing to Aquacomputer for 3 days without any response. The quadro will register VCC in the Data quick view never higher than 8.5v, and typically hovering (as it is right now between 6.5 and 7.5. A known good multimeter indicates 12.3VDC consistently attached to an open connector on the SATA power cable driving this quadro and farbwerk 360. Behavior of the fans is seemingly random. On occasion, once the quadro comes online during startup, fan...

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2020, 22:49

The subject notes only the *most recent* of a host of ongoing bugs with my Aquacomputer setup. Twice now my fans have dropped to zero output and water temp has caused an alarm. The first time was unattended and nearly disastrous. Most recently I was able to shut the system down. On most recent startup, the fans run 100% as expected, until the aquasuite (x.31) starts. In Aquasuite, the quadro notes "Alarm: Supply voltage not in range, fan output deactivated." This is a random error that cropped u...

Donnerstag, 12. November 2020, 19:52

D5 next keeps losing temp output from virtual software sensor

Thank you very much for the tips. I did check and my power settings were enabling selective USB disconnect, I've since disabled that, hopefully that addresses the issue.

Montag, 26. Oktober 2020, 21:28

So this cropped up again, this time with X.29. Rebooting helped, for a period of time, and then the D5 lost the output from the Virtual Sensor in its own Sensors list. Restarting Aquasuite and/or the Aquacomputer service did not help. Disconnecting and then re-connecting USB did reestablish the connection between the virtual sensor and the D5 Next, which is back to functioning as expected for now. For what it's worth, despite having all logging options under aquasuite->Settings->Eventlog checked...

Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2020, 01:54

I'll give that a try if it crops up again. I've added exceptions for both private (my home network) *and* public (unused) for the relevant executables, and so far so good...

Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2020, 22:10

I'd really hoped that was it. Unfortunately, I've added process exceptions for aquacomputerservice.exe, aquacomputerservicehelper.exe and aquasuite.exe to Windows Defender AV's exception list, and allowed the same 3 exceptions in Windows Firewall. Upon reboot, system behaves as normal and then just now randomly lost the temp data from the virtual sensor to the D5's "sensors" list, and lost temp data from the D5's water temp sensor (so it doesn't seem limited to virtual sensors) to the quadro's f...

Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2020, 04:59

I'm running into an issue where my configured virtual software sensor for the greater of GPU or CPU temp (as reported by aquasuite service,) is sporadically getting dropped from my D5 next pump's pump speed curve. In Playground->Virtual Software Sensors, I have the following, which appears to be doing the right thing with the temp output: [attach]7770[/attach] I have a soft sensor configured under D5 NEXT->Sensors, which does *not* appear to be picking up that temp output: [attach]7771[/attach] ...