• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Dienstag, 20. Juli 2021, 22:21

Forenbeitrag von: »deme«

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Never trusted EK fluids (actually I dont trust EK in general lol) Mayhems X1 & AC DP are the best fluids out there. At the moment I use the X1 and I have the below stats

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2021, 14:44

Zitat von »Remayz« Zitat von »deme« I have 3x360 rads, one is quite restrictive (HWLabs GTS), 1 cpu block, 1 water filter and lots of 90 degree fittings & 90 degrees acrylic tubes. The flow might be low but the temperatues are quite good, water temp is 30-31oC with pc on during browsing, with water temp ~27oC when the pc is shut down. Btw nothing is cloged since I cleaned the cpu block thoroughly yesterday before re-assembling the loop. I use 3 HWlabs radiators, two 360 crossflow and a 240 spli...

Dienstag, 4. Mai 2021, 00:04

I have 3x360 rads, one is quite restrictive (HWLabs GTS), 1 cpu block, 1 water filter and lots of 90 degree fittings & 90 degrees acrylic tubes. The flow might be low but the temperatues are quite good, water temp is 30-31oC with pc on during browsing, with water temp ~27oC when the pc is shut down. Btw nothing is cloged since I cleaned the cpu block thoroughly yesterday before re-assembling the loop.

Montag, 3. Mai 2021, 01:11

I have a high flow next and a pwm D5 pump set at 40% but the sensor is showing 0 l/min. How do I fix this? (When I set it at 60%, then it shows ~52l/hr.)

Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2020, 11:33

Zitat von »Shoggy« Zitat von »Zack S.« Will both of these units work with the quadro or octo and its flow input? I cant fit the Aquaero in my case, unfortunately. high flow 2 and LT can be connected to QUADRO or OCTO with the supplied cable. To connect the high flow NEXT you will need a PicoBlade to PicoBlade connection cable (not available yet) for its signal output. This output can be set to simulate a classic high flow sensor. Dear Shoggy, Do you know when the PicoBlade to PicoBlade connecti...