• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-17 von insgesamt 17.

Sonntag, 8. August 2021, 08:27

Forenbeitrag von: »ae111James«

Problems after update

were you able to fix your problem? i also always had problems with my OCTO whenever i'm updating it. For me, i always need to unplug everything in it except for the power and usb. if this doesn't work for you, unplug everything in your usb header except for octo. hope this helps.

Freitag, 21. Mai 2021, 16:12

Aquasuite profiles not starting after MSI Afterbuner installation

Hallo Sebastian, I did what you said and it seems that now, the automatic profile loads properly. Unfortunately, a new problem for me occurred. 1 of my temp sensors wasn't detected upon boot. I restarted the aquasuite service and it loaded properly afterwards. Like I said before, aquasuite worked great before I installed MSI Afterburner & RTSS Do you know if uninstalling RTSS can solve everything or does this leave traces after uninstalling?

Freitag, 21. Mai 2021, 07:57

Guten Morgen Sebastian, Thanks for the quick response! I thought aquasuite.exe was already enough for the exception. Will do this immediately

Freitag, 21. Mai 2021, 06:08

Hello guys, Before installing MSI Afterburner, aquasuite was working great for months. Anyhow, I've installed afterburner recently and from there on, whenever i boot my PC, aquasuite profiles doesn't work anymore. I've tried manually changing the profile from automatic to any other profile, no change. Upon researching, i've seen a post that mentioned aquasuite should be exempted in RivaTuner (RTSS).followed the instruction and now, it seems like 50/50 chance whenever I start my PC. either aquasu...

Sonntag, 28. März 2021, 07:55

Question: Is it possible for the D5 next pump to display flow rate from Highflow next? *both connected using USB

Zitat von »sebastian« No, this is not possible. thanks for the quick response Sebastian! I guess i'll have to remove the flow rate display in the d5 next then. Have a nice sunday!

Samstag, 27. März 2021, 05:48

Question: Is it possible for the D5 next pump to display flow rate from Highflow next? *both connected using USB

Hello everyone, so i've recently received my highflow next but upon checking the flow sensor from my d5 next, there are just 4 options listed and highflow next isn't one of them. I still tried to change the flow sensor source from Virtual into Highflow (53068 ) but it just displayed 0 flow my question is, if it is possible for the d5 next to get the flow rate from highflow next (53293)? D5 Next and highflow Next are both connected using usb Thanks in advance!

Samstag, 9. Januar 2021, 07:48

Need advice regarding temp sensors for pump & fan settings

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« "This will get you as many different answers as there are people " My self, I use coolant/ambient-air delta. Ambient air temperature influences a radiators ability to control coolant temperature. For instance there are places in the world around the equatorial band that can reach 45C, or higher, and the radiator will not be able to take the coolant below ambient temperature, with only fans to transfer heat to ambient air. In high ambient temperatures with fan control depe...

Freitag, 8. Januar 2021, 12:28

Zitat von »Kuminauha« Control fan speed according to water temperature. Pump speed doesn't affect water temperature, but it can affect how well cooling blocks perform. Good rule of thumb is to keep water temperature below 40C. Why 40? It is considered a safe number to stay below in order to minimize bacteria grow or tube disformation. With pump speed you need to experiment. It's fine to set the pump speed to a level you find it's cooling capability to be enough and not disturbingly loud. You ca...

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2021, 18:33

Hello everyone, first of all, Happy New Year to you all I'm almost done with my build and I was wondering if you guys can help me decide if buying additional temp sensors is needed. My goal basically is to make my PC silent so I entered the world of watercooling. Anyhow, here's my setup so far.Res(D5 Next) > GPU > 360Rad >CPU > 360Rad> Res *Rads are in push/pull *Fans are controlled by the Octo *Farbwerk for a lil bit of bling bling What's the ideal pump & fan config? Should it be based in water...

Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2020, 20:16

newbie: need help with AquaComputer Hardware // Schematic included

Zitat von »Utah Belt« @ae111James How did you make the schematic of your aquero setup? Hello Utah, I was using this online diagram maker Zitat Zitat Hello everyone, I made a new diagram without the aquaero, replaced it with Octo and included the alarm cable. Instead of using aquabus splitters, all the devices are now connected through usb header. can anyone confirm if what I did is right? can I control the pump's speed with just having the usb connection? Yes, the pump RPM can be controlled wit...

Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2020, 16:01

Hello everyone, I made a new diagram without the aquaero, replaced it with Octo and included the alarm cable. Instead of using aquabus splitters, all the devices are now connected through usb header. can anyone confirm if what I did is right? can I control the pump's speed with just having the usb connection?

Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2020, 13:18

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« The Aquaero, with the appropriate accessories, can shut down a computer even when Windows is not running. Through the Aquabus connection, the D5Next for example can be controlled directly and delivers the data to the Aquaero even without USB, so a shutdown, in this example in case of a pump failure, would also work under Linux, for which there is no Aquasuite. In addition, the Aquaero can control 3 pin fans, which the Qudro/Octo can't do anymore, but that shouldn't be ...

Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2020, 10:54

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« You have a little mistake in your diagram, the USB motherboard headers provide 2 USB ports each, so you have 4 internal USB 2.0 ports for 4 devices. So if you don't want to connect other internal USB devices or front ports you don't need the hubby. It's the same with the Hubby 7, the 9 pin headers are two USB 2.0 ports each. It is important to connect the internal USB cables always with the black wires in direction of the missing pin. Moin zusammen, Danke für die Infos...

Samstag, 17. Oktober 2020, 10:56

Hello everyone, I made a new diagram again. Hopefully, it's correct now. Regarding the Aquabus connection from Aquaero LT 6, I'll be using Aquabus X4 As for the Farbwerk 360's 4th Channel, would it be fine if I use "RGBpx lightning set for monitor" in series using RGBpx adapter for mobo header? If this doesn't work, can you give me some ideas about what can I do with this 4th Channel? **If you guys think that there are redundancy, please do correct me. I'm open for suggestions. Thanks in advance...

Freitag, 16. Oktober 2020, 20:03

Zitat von »Shoggy« OCTO can not be connected to the D5 NEXT via aquabus. The aquabus always requires an aquaero as master device. The RGBpx and mainboard-style plugs on farbwerk 360 are connected in parallel! If you want individual control of all components you have to use the 4th channel which is not used in your diagram. If you let it be connected in parallel you have to add a second controller for this channel within the aquasuite. Assign the amount of the additional LEDs to it and set solid...

Freitag, 16. Oktober 2020, 13:29

I just realized, GPU block from Heatkiller comes with RGB and not D-RGB

Freitag, 16. Oktober 2020, 13:24

Hello everyone, I recently build my first PC (newbie here) due to boredom (Corona's fault) and I've decided I want to enter the world of watercooling as well my goal is to fully control this setup using aquasuite Things I've got so far: 1x EKWB Quantum Velocity D-RGB 1x Heatkiller IV for 2080 RGB + Backplate 1x Heatkiller Tube 150 D5 + A-RGB LED Strip 1x D5 NEXT pump 2x HWlabs Nemesis 360 GTS 12x Arctic P12 PWM PST 1x Noctua A14 Before I buy the remaining parts, I'd like to know your opinions an...