• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Montag, 7. Juni 2021, 13:45

Forenbeitrag von: »Iwf«

Unable to install Aquasuite

After a reinstall of Windows I don't seem to be able to reinstall Aquasuite. All I get is a message prompting my to buy a licence, and a message saying Connection to Aqua Computer Server failed. Check your internet etc..... Yet I bought a licence a couple of months ago. I don't recall having this issue before. Anyone a clue where I'm going wrong ? Thanks

Sonntag, 24. Januar 2021, 14:15

"inverted" pwm output

I’ve got the same issue with a noctua flan I was messing about with recently. All my others seem to work. It’s almost as I’ve shorted something on the fan. I’ve go5 around the problem by inverting the slope of the profile but the Octo is still not reading the speed of the fan

Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2020, 12:26

Smoothing fan speed ramp and down

Great, I’ll do some monitoring and tinkering

Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2020, 10:42

Smoothing fan speed ramp and down

Hi, newbie here I’ve the Octo fan controller and though I have very little of the other Aqua computer devices find it a great interface. I’ve asus board Ryzen 9 , 3080 gpu both water cooled , Single 280 radiator 2 industrial 140 fans, 2 case fans, a couple of coolant temp sensors.Mostly EK kit, and everything bar the aib pump controlled through the the Octo. My question relates to controlling the rad fans. If I couple fan speed to cpu temp, I get erratic fan speeds and fan noise. Would I be bett...