• 20.04.2024, 06:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2022, 22:53

Forenbeitrag von: »cmsj«

LianLi Unifans- are these working with AS yet?

Zitat von »Hufeisen« The Problem is that each Uni Fan SL has 32 LEDs. The Aquasuite can only handle 90 LEDs on each RGBpx channel. You can only chain two Fans together on a single RGBpx Port. If you connect 3 Fans to an RGBpx Port, then the last 6 LEDs will not work. And you have to connect the Fans directly to the OCTO without using the LianLi Controller. Is that an arbitrary software limit that could be changed? Or is it a carefully calculated limit on the power each RGBpx channel can deliver...

Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2022, 10:57

Octo sensors missing in HWiNFO after upgrading AquaSuite to X.47

Well, annoyingly, it does seem that updating HWinfo has fixed it. Thanks!

Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2022, 10:48

Zitat von »Remayz« the firmware changed quite a lot. you need the latest HWinfo version to read the sensors again Even though the Quadro and Farbwerk360 still show up in HWinfo? Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Does the octo show up in Windows? {[attach]9019[/attach]} Yes

Dienstag, 4. Januar 2022, 21:38

Hello! I was previously using X.44 and today I upgraded to X.47 and did the device firmware updates. My Quadro and Farbwerk360 are showing sensor data in HWiNFO (6.42-4360), but my Octo is showing as having no sensors in HWiNFO. I've rebooted and shutdown a few times just to see if there is something that needed re-initialising, but it's still not appearing. Is this a known issue perhaps? Thanks! Chris

Donnerstag, 5. November 2020, 21:18

Execute commands on profile change

That's very interesting, thanks!

Dienstag, 3. November 2020, 13:37

Execute commands on profile change

Hi folks! Is it possible to get Aquasuite to execute a command when a profile is changed? (either through an automatic rule, or via the system tray selector) I have different RGB settings for different profiles, and it would be nice to be able to tell OpenRGB to switch motherboard/ram/keyboard/mouse RGB settings when the aquasuite profile changes. If this isn't a feature already, could it be added? Many thanks! Chris

Montag, 19. Oktober 2020, 16:09

Audio monitoing of input devices

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »cmsj« is it possible to select an audio input device for monitoring? no, for capturing audio, we need an output device Ok, would it be possible for input devices to be added in the future? It would be very fun

Montag, 19. Oktober 2020, 11:31

Audio monitoing of input devices

Hey folks I'm playing with the audio monitoring in Aquasuite, to do some nice effects with a Farbwerk 360, but I'm a bit confused about which devices I can monitor - it seems like it's only output devices. I would like to have an LED strip act as a VU meter for my microphone - is it possible to select an audio input device for monitoring? Cheers, Chris