• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-18 von insgesamt 18.

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2021, 23:15

Forenbeitrag von: »Omnipotous«

Fitting sellection to enter a High Flow NEXT's IN port

100% agree with fitting Vertical isnt an issue as the meter uses the Volume of water passing not the weight of the water like an impeller does to turn vertical impellers are not a good idea.in water systems

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2021, 23:13

2 X farbwerk 360's the previous owner upgraded

BUMP as its now not on the list i see

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2020, 23:58

Fitting sellection to enter a High Flow NEXT's IN port

having installed a few hundred Heat meters Sontex mainly, they need to be in 1 meter of Straight pipe for the flow sensor to work on a smaller scale I've looked into cavitation and surging the general thumb is straight in straight out. longer the better what ever you can get as sweep or 90 or 30 or 45 simple doesn't cut it.

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2020, 23:54

Quadro unit not adjusting fan speeds

you can also use the power adjust modules with a splitty nine much cheaper option than an Aquaero also they can temperature control each set connected so if you have case and radiator two power adjusts and 2 splitty 9's then you can independently control both sets. to there own temperature requirement.

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2020, 23:45

Running Darkside dimmable LED strip from QUADRO PWM fan header

hi there PWM is 12v with Pulse width Modulation the signal is on the cable the LEDs you power with 12V to dim there signal isnt PWM so assume the need 5-12V Voltage to dim you need a Power Adjust module to achieve this from Aqua computer Products in the same way i have fixed 12V fans that now slow and speed up using the power adjust Modules and temperature. so your LEDS should follow the same process. hope that helps.

Montag, 28. Dezember 2020, 20:40

my X26 service runs till march 2022 thanks now maybe you can fix the list of pre-requisites' needed to make X31 install on my windows 20H2 Version (19042.685) latest, so i can try to fix these as your installer Fails every time i run it with the following "the application was unable to start (0xc000007b)" as previously reported now 5 times i keep asking and getting no closer to a Fix so can you list every single thing that is needed by your installer and X31 all the DLLs all the packages that ar...

Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2020, 22:23

is there a way to reset these and download the firmware i need to run please for X26 Suite as previous posts i cannot upgrade my version due to the error i get which has been posted now three times with no working response so can some one advise one either upgrading my X26 to X31 or downgrading the firmware in the 2X farwerk 360s to a firmware X26 can read. please

Sonntag, 29. November 2020, 15:17

AQUASUITE X29 PROBLEM

i believe all Products can be reset to factory Setting meaning you can re update to X27 firmware once you have stable X27 installed.

Freitag, 27. November 2020, 22:48

Error trying to install X27 from installer within Aquasuite

this is the 3rd post on the error i did screen shots before and you said to download the Microsoft redist 64bit package i did this same error not fixed i cannot screen grab the box that appears so i previously wrote it down and posted i get the same error every single time I'm stuck on X.26 super products great software i have mine configured for both colour switching for movies AmbientPX and gaming i also have three settings for Noise level from cooling fans on water blocks. i can switch all se...

Montag, 23. November 2020, 11:37

The Build almost complete now.

Yes behind the 5 Covers are 12 Power Adjusts and 2 Farbwerk 360 and 2 farbwerks bluetooth each power adjust 4 of them are wired to 3 sets of 420 coolers and the system is pretty much silent under normal operation and rises a small amount on burn in for cpu and Gpus. Twin Titan RTX units my Hard drives all have water coolers as well in the case

Sonntag, 22. November 2020, 18:04

The Build almost complete now.

well its almost complete awaiting a strip to finish off over the Aqua computer Duel bays in the bottom of case black anodised aluminium

Sonntag, 22. November 2020, 14:59

so frustrating i have the microsoft download, yet the aqua computer download .exe gets to 99% and fails every time i have x.26 installed running and working i have 18 Aqua computer devices logged into X26 and custom pages setup for my system, am i supposed to uninstall it all first then run registry clean up then try reinstalling because i have no confidence on your latest installer to not fail, leaving me with no interface. windows setup Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on ‎22/‎08/...

Freitag, 13. November 2020, 20:28

and where is that as its not on Aqua computer website, i just checked the search option aquasuite_setup.exe is all there is to click on and ive tried that now 3 times no Joy.?

Freitag, 6. November 2020, 20:39

Controlling Two (or more) Aquaero's Not in Master/Slave mode from Aquasuite?

yup i have 2 XT pro aquaro 5's and 1 Aquaero 6 XT 12 Power relays for three cooler banks 2 D5 Next Pumps 2 Farbwerk's 1 farbwerk 360 and 2 Hubby 7s. to USB them all the Dual Power supplies had just enough Molex connectors and a few extensions Monster Build.

Freitag, 6. November 2020, 20:33

Back drop on Aquaero page

BUMP as no one has responded at all i wish to change the gray squares on Aquasuite to a square with the ROG image in it how do i do this my whole system is ROG so would like Aquasuite to look like it matches.

Freitag, 6. November 2020, 20:29

i there i get the following error on the latest version of Windows 10 Pro it has all .Net updates to the latest version the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).click ok to close the application what am i doing wrong.?

Freitag, 23. Oktober 2020, 01:59

Back drop on Aquaero page

Hi guys im new yes been using X.26 now for some time i have setup all my Aquacomputer devices 2X next pumps 3x Aquaero 5pro 12x Power 2 2xfarbwerk 360 2xfarbwerks i want to set the back drop squares used by default to Republic of Gamers Sign ROG all the default back drops for graphs are gray blocks with the following code x:Name="this" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation" xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml" xmlns:mc="http://schemas.openxmlformats.o...