• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Sonntag, 5. September 2021, 14:37

Forenbeitrag von: »ND1«

D5 Next - Alarm low rpm

Hi. PC build is about 8 month old. Today was a typical day. I did some work on PC and turned it off. Now I see that pump blinks with alarm sound about low rpm. Temperatures are high, seems that motor isn't working. It can be some software fault or I should RMA it ?

Freitag, 12. März 2021, 20:42

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »sebastian« The aquasuite works with hwinfo 7 Strange, but after upgrading to hwinfo 7 I do not see it as source. Revert to 6.42 fixed that.

Mittwoch, 3. März 2021, 08:58

Zitat von »sebastian« Restart the service with the aquasuite. Thanks!

Mittwoch, 3. März 2021, 07:54

Hello. Upgrade from X37 to X38. Almost all sensors (hwinfo) are gone.

Freitag, 12. Februar 2021, 10:15

Is this normal Humming sound from D5 Next?

Zitat von »k2viper« I bet there is not enough rubber. It is not a noise or vibration from pc case - it coming from the pump. Yesterday I've taken it from pc and held it in hand - same ultrasonic noise even on low rpm's.

Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2021, 14:14

Is this normal Humming sound from D5 Next?

I have D5 Next pump and Watercool Heatkiller Tube reservoir, which has brackets with antivibration rubber. Same awful noise. I can hear at 0% power output (2000 rpm). Pump do not stands on any surface, just attached to reservoir.

Montag, 23. November 2020, 20:39

ULTITUBE D5 150 PRO with D5 Next pump - glass is broken, scratch, glue?

Hello. Just received my Ultitube 150 with D5 Next and noticed something. Please take a look on atachments. Scratch (?) is only on the outer side of res.

Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2020, 19:34

ULTITUBE D5 150 PRO with D5 Next pump - RGBpx and Aquasuite connection

Hello. I'm planning overall setup scheme and can't manage how to handle RGB control for D5 Next and Ultitube reservoir. For example - can I use my Octo's RGBpx output and single RGBpx cable for simultaneous reservoir ring and pump RGB control? Or ring and pump also should have additional RGBpx cable between them? Also, do I need Aquaero to have pump and it's RGB settings shown in Aquasuite? Or I can just connect my Octo by USB to motherboard and Aquasuite will have all devices? Thanks.