• 16.04.2024, 15:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Donnerstag, 12. November 2020, 11:13

Forenbeitrag von: »Norlig«

Is this normal Humming sound from D5 Next?

Alot better now

Dienstag, 10. November 2020, 14:02

Zitat von »k2viper« Looks like again you plan to hard mount the pump to something. Good vibration dampening is a key to low noise operation. Add antivibration standoffs, I recommend to fit your adapter plate on these standoffs (choose appropriate size) and mount D5 NEXT pump through its stock "fat" silicone damper to black plate on your second pic. I will mount the bracket using some rubber in between the bracket and the radiator, but if I can still notice some vibration or similiar; I will loo...

Montag, 9. November 2020, 19:43

working on getting the pump mounted to the front radiator, and will move the reservioir above it, mounted to the front of the case. made an adapter plate earlier today: (test fitting)

Mittwoch, 4. November 2020, 13:49

Hi, I bought a D5 Next pump recently, and installed it yesterday. (I was annoyed with my old D5 Vario could only run at 1 speed all the time unless I opened my case to turn the red dial) The new Pump has a high pitched "hum" that is more audible than my old pump for some reason. I kept my old pump at 50%, this one is more "annoying" (though probably makes less sound in dB), mainly due to the high pitched hum. Video here: https://norlig.no/vid/D5_Next_HighFrequencyHum.mp4 Video with fans off: htt...