Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Dienstag, 17. November 2020, 08:33

Forenbeitrag von: »no_3«

CPU watt on software sensor

Wow! !! This is great data.

Sonntag, 15. November 2020, 14:23

Thank you. I will try various experiments. I'll start by replacing the hardware ...

Sonntag, 15. November 2020, 11:47

Hello InfoSeeker Certainly there is that problem too. Fan control that takes into account water flow delay is required to solve this problem. @Taubenhaucher It's certainly easy and clear to control. But, I think the ideal is to maintain a water temperature close to room temperature under any load. Suppose the idling water temperature is 30 ° C when the room temperature is 25 ° C. When the CPU is fully loaded in this state, the coolant input to the CPU is 30 ° C. If the CPU outputs 31 ° C coolant...

Samstag, 14. November 2020, 19:36

Whether or not power consumption can be used as a control variable depends on the hardware. Thank you for your reply! !! Yes, don't need to control the pump. I aimed for easy to understand sentences. The water temperature changes due to the heat generated by the CPU. The cause of the rise in water temperature is insufficient cooling, so the fan needs to be turned faster. But, the water temperature changes only a few degrees Celsius before and after cooling the CPU. Don't you think it's too hard ...

Samstag, 14. November 2020, 07:55

Is it possible to assign a CPU power consumption value to the software sensor of aquasuite? If it is impossible, please improve it. I think fans and pumps should be controlled based on calorific value, not temperature.