• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Freitag, 20. November 2020, 15:06

Forenbeitrag von: »Dilaw1«

D5 Next not working.

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »Dilaw1« "pump speed too low" means, your pump is not rotating (when you have the controller attached). Ensure the pump rotor is not blocked. Just to be clear the error appeared with just the controller without the pump attached. Seems to still be the same issue when attached to the pump. edit: Is this the correct e-mail for support? support@aqua-computer.de

Freitag, 20. November 2020, 13:54

D5 Next not working.

An old ATX power supply I had laying around, also tried with a AC to 12v & 5v molex with a molex to sata cable that I was planning to use since the pump is externally mounted on a Mo-ra3. Detaching the controller from the pump and powering it up does the same thing "aquacomputer", "D5 Next", then nothing. Pressing the buttons yields 'click' sounds that aren't there when unpowered. edit: after trying yet again with just the controller it started beeping "pump speed too low". I hope this means my ...

Freitag, 20. November 2020, 12:21

D5 Next not working.

Zitat von »sebastian« looks like your psu has destroyd the D5 NEXT during power on/off. Contact your dealer or write a mail to our support. Ouch that hurts. Any way of avoiding this in the future? I used the same PSU to fill my first loop (this is my second).

Freitag, 20. November 2020, 11:38

D5 Next not working.

Hi, trying to fill my new loop for the first time. I filled up my Heatkiller 200 tube with distilled water, ran the pump, and shut the PSU off before the pump/res fully drained. After filling up the reservoir with more distilled water, and turning the PSU back on, the D5 Next's lights turn on, the screen shows "aquacomputer", then "D5 next", then... the screen just blanks and the pump doesn't run, but pressing the buttons gives a 'click' sound. I tried a different PSU and got the same result. An...