• 17.04.2024, 01:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-24 von insgesamt 24.

Samstag, 23. Oktober 2021, 11:10

Forenbeitrag von: »SaiBork«

New: aquasuite X.45 - Need input! / Controls on the desktop or in the system tray / New profile system

There really should have been a big warning in the installer.... Lost my profiles... Days of fan tweaking gone!!... Not happy about this at all Ok, luckily it looks like the devices themselves still had the profiles and I was able to remap these into the global profiles. Still... Very clear warning would be good.

Samstag, 26. Juni 2021, 10:12

Octo issues on first install

Support email can take 4 weeks to reply at this time, so it may be a while before you get a response.

Freitag, 18. Juni 2021, 10:47

D5 Next Pump Ending Support Early ?

Nah cause a nano would only give 6 months and a license is a year

Freitag, 18. Juni 2021, 10:24

OCTO + gelid 4-1 pwm cable for fans

If you only need 3 fans on the single header, I use these myself if you want to stay with EK stuff. https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-cable-y-splitter-3-fan-pwm-10cm On my octo I have: port 1: the above splitter port 2: the above splitter port 3: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-cable-y-splitter-2-fan-pwm-10cm (so same splitter, but for 2 fans instead of 3) port 4: single fan on its own port 8: pump Other brands will work just as well, so up to you whether you feel the need for EK or not, but no need for...

Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2021, 23:05

Again, the software is like drivers for other hardware, which is free and gets new features as well. However, with the previous explanation it's all fine as it's now clear how it works and that it's easy to redownload the software in the future and you just get the working version that was valid with your device. If needed for major bugs or issues it will give a newer version as well.

Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2021, 20:37

Thanks for clearing all that up for us, much appreciated. That sounds like a fair enough way to sort things out and not as complicated as it seemed from the start.

Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2021, 17:50

ok, so the installer from https://aquacomputer.de/software.html checks the hardware (my farbwerk 360 and octo) and decides which version to grab to install? For example, in 5 months we will be on X.40 and my computer has updated to that. Now in 9 months X.41 is released, I will still be on X.40 as my license has expired and I wont be able to update unless I buy a license. Then in 12 months from now I need to reinstall for whatever reason, OS reinstall or just software. I download aquasuite_setup...

Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2021, 17:24

Just reading the below post, but it is not clear at all https://forum.aquacomputer.de/weitere-fo…he-aquasuite-x/ Zitat In order to provide our customers with a stable working aquasuite version even after the expiration of the update service, in case of serious errors, later versions will also be released for customers with an expired update service. And you just said that if I reinstall the OS once the update license is expired, I can still install the software. Do you mean, I can download the l...

Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2021, 17:07

The software is part of the hardware, like drivers. Drivers can include new features and are usually free. I suspect this hardware to last longer than 6 months, the warranty is 12 months, but the software license doesnt allow updates after 6 months. This is the whole issue going on with Android and something everyone always complains about with Android. People expect software support and updates to the software for a reasonable amount of time. I don't mind paying for software, it's the length th...

Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2021, 18:35

Yeah, I bought the two items at the same time, i should therefore get 6+6=12 months, not just 6. I'm not going to buy multiple products and not implement one of them so I can extend the license. And then just linking to buy one instead is pointless, we know where to buy a license. I just spend £106 and only get a 6 months license on the software.

Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2021, 12:43

You're lucky with 18 months! I only just installed my OCTO and farbwerk 360. When I check the updates tab within aquasuite it shows the following: farbwerk 360 - Includes update service until 02/12/2021 OCTO - includes update service until 30/05/2021 According to the FAQ: "Newly purchased devices always include an update service. The duration of the service begins with the start of the aquasuite software or its setup." Is this just invalidated because of the farbwerk 360 or is an OCTO really not...

Samstag, 12. Juni 2021, 08:47

farbwerk 360 RGB control on fans?

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I wish they made a RGB or RGBpx SPLITTY that would allow 5V fans to be set in a serial connection, kind of like the Splitty3. And then would use that on a single farbwerk channel. Still would require a lot of connections, but the SPLITTYs are so much less expensive.

Freitag, 11. Juni 2021, 18:06

farbwerk 360 RGB control on fans?

Hi all, quick new topic as nobody responded in the old one I thought I'd make a new one specific to this issue/query. In the aquasuite software you can have led strips up to a 90 leds, however I have fans with 9 leds each. With led strips there are generally connections on both ends and thus you can extend and add more leds and then set up different controllers inside aquasuite on a single port on the farbwerk. My fans have a splitter cable which allows me to connect more RGB/fans, however, ever...

Montag, 7. Juni 2021, 21:43

Unable to install Aquasuite

I didn't even check this, but I only just installed my OCTO and farbwerk 360. When I check the updates tab within aquasuite it shows the following: farbwerk 360 - Includes update service until 02/12/2021 OCTO - includes update service until 30/05/2021 According to your FAQ: Newly purchased devices always include an update service. The duration of the service begins with the start of the aquasuite software or its setup. Is this just invalidated because of the farbwerk 360 or is an OCTO really not...

Sonntag, 6. Juni 2021, 13:50

Fan curves not working properly

Nevermind, figured it out. It needs to be 0-100% and it will base this on the selected minimum/maximum in the Fan Setup. So like in my screenshots, Fan Setup is set to 24% - 50%, which means in the Curve setup, 0% = 24% and 100% = 50%.

Sonntag, 6. Juni 2021, 12:04

Fan curves not working properly

I have created a Delta temp based on the liquid temp in the reservoir and the outside temp. As you can see below, I set the minimum power to lower what it currently is running, but for some reason the Output refuses to go below 30%. I tried to set the minimum temp lower, but made no difference, When user Power preset option I can run it at 24%, so I know the fans work at that setting. I also selected a point in the graph to show it should be outputting at 24%, not 30% Anyone able to assist and s...

Freitag, 4. Juni 2021, 08:49

Farbwerk 360 + Phanteks ARGB female connectors = bad juju

I have the same with my EKWB Pump/res combo. If you look at it, it will come off the farbwerk. I managed to get it placed and it works, but it is super easy to come off. The LianLi Strimer is also very loose connected, but not as loose. The EKWB fans seem to be a bit better still. I think it just depends on how tight the holes of the connectors are as there is nothing really to hold them in place.

Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2021, 18:46

RGBx help with fans connected (farbwerk 360)

Strimer Back is through the back of the case and thus not visible, but lights both 24-pin and the GPU-pin cables. Strimer Combo also changes on both devices instead of a single device Strimer GPU only changes leds on the GPU cables Strimer example to show that the yellow goes over both Moved the controllers up You can see the green is now on the 24-PIN, but yellow is still on the GPU cables FANs + CPU changes the leds on ALL fans and the CPU block. Rest of CPU is the additional leds on the CPU b...

Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2021, 18:35

RGBx help with fans connected (farbwerk 360)

Hi all, I got an OCTO and a farbwerk 360. I'm using this with the following products: Pump/Res - EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 160 VTX PWM D-RGB 9x fan - EK-Vardar EVO 120ER D-RGB LianLi Strimer cables (24-pin+2x8pin) CPU block RGB GPU block RGB The two included RGB strips Couple of temp sensors (No RGB on these ) Don't have a flow sensor yet Connections The fans and pump are connected to the OCTO to control their power, this is fine and works without any issues. - 3 fans using a splitter to header 1 -...

Montag, 23. November 2020, 17:58

RGB and fan connections

Great, thanks again for all the responses. Looks like I'm all set. OCTO Farbwerk360 Using fan splitters, I can connect fans + pump onto the OCTO RGB daisy chain all 9 fans to one of the D-RGB ports on the Farbwerk360, 81 LEDs and set it up into 4 controllers within Aquasuite Using a single port only. Then use two more D-RGB ports on the Farbwerk360, one for CPU block and one for the GPU block. Then I still have a spare D-RGB/RGBpx port/channel on the Farbwerk360 left and both RGBpx ports/channel...

Montag, 23. November 2020, 16:42

RGB and fan connections

Ah great, so each hardware item becomes its own controller automatically within the software and you just need to ensure you remain below the 90 LEDs limit. I mainly listed it my way as it may be easier to create effects based on RGBpx port per rad/section with it's controllers than to have for example 5 fans on one port and then the 6th on another port. Easier to keep stuff in sync if it's within the same RGBpx port I assumed.

Montag, 23. November 2020, 15:58

RGB and fan connections

Thanks k2viper, that's what I meant as well, so it's either the 4 channels on the Farbwerk360 using the RGBpx or the D-RGB connectors, which is fine with the suggested setup Farbwerk360, 4 D-RGB ports used 4 fans, 9 LEDs each, that's 1 channel D-RGB port on the Farbwerk360, 36 LEDs3 fans, 9 LEDs each, that's 1 channel D-RGB port on the Farbwerk360, 27 LEDs2 fans, 9 LEDs each, that's 1 channel D-RGB port on the Farbwerk360, 18 LEDsPump/res combo, that's 1 channel D-RGB port on the Farbwerk360OCTO...

Montag, 23. November 2020, 11:30

RGB Question re: OCTO and Farbwerk 360

Ha, timing, I posted almost the same thing 20 minutes before you Slightly different setup, so lets see what response we get.

Montag, 23. November 2020, 11:12

RGB and fan connections

Posted on Reddit, but I'm not sure Sven is around as he hasn't posted for over a week. Hi all, looking to build my first water cooling loop and it will have a lot of RGB. So currently looking for the best way to manage RGB and PWM. Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-I Gaming ***RGB on back of board (manageable via Asus Aura) Memory: G.SKILL Trident Z Neo ***RGB manageable via Asus Aura CPU Block: Barrow ***Convertor cable from Barrow to 5V D-RGB GPU Block: Bykski ***Convertor cable from Bykski to ...