• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-18 von insgesamt 18.

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2022, 18:46

Forenbeitrag von: »kensaundm31«

OCTO question

Zitat von »Remayz« you have to change the "Hold minimum power" slider for when the control variable is not available. If the temperature that controls your fans is a virtual sensor, or a temperature sensor that is not directly wired to the Octo (like CPU, GPU temp for example), it won't be available to it until the service runs. If that's the case, the Octo will default to its fallback value. Okay thanks, I'll have a look at that. Its just that I have 17 fans hooked up and one of them makes a c...

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2022, 12:22

OCTO question

Hi. How come the fans always go to 100% every time I reboot, even though I have saved the config? It did not always do this, but it apparently need the windows aqua service to set my saved config.

Montag, 28. Juni 2021, 15:18

RE: RE: OCTO Question re: Default Settings

Zitat von »Karsten Ravneng« Zitat von »kensaundm31« Hi. What is the default % for fans connected to the PWM of an OCTO when you first turn it on? Its just I'll have 17 fans hooked up and if they're gonna blast at 100% until I can install windows I'd be better off hooking up the octo to my current pc just to set it up to a more reasonable speed.. Yes, the fans will go at 100% Ah ok, think I'll have to edit that beforehand, thanks.

Sonntag, 27. Juni 2021, 12:48

OCTO Question re: Default Settings

Hi. What is the default % for fans connected to the PWM of an OCTO when you first turn it on? Its just I'll have 17 fans hooked up and if they're gonna blast at 100% until I can install windows I'd be better off hooking up the octo to my current pc just to set it up to a more reasonable speed..

Mittwoch, 19. Mai 2021, 18:30

D5 Next Pump - Either I'm Dumb or they included the wrong screws!

Zitat von »cptninc« Use the circled screws.Flip the mount plate as noted.Remove silicone from pump.Mount silicone to mount plate.Place mount plate against the mount.Insert the circled screws through the mount plate and through the mount. The heads of the screws should be completely flush with the mount plate.Use a washer and a screw on the backside of the mount to hold the screw in place. The washer goes between the mount and the nut.Righty tighty, lefty loosey.Push D5 controller onto silicone....

Sonntag, 16. Mai 2021, 02:36

Zitat von »Tasky« The three longer bolts should go down through the plastic plate from the top, and then through the metal bracket, with the corresponding nuts going on beneath the bracket. In the second photo you're using one of the four shorter bolts. Those are for attaching the bracket to the case. Actually they are the m3s the others are m4 and they dont fit through. I think they've sent me the wrong screws or i've got this pack of screws from something else thinking they're from the D5. I ...

Sonntag, 16. Mai 2021, 01:37

Zitat von »cptninc« The three countersunk screws (angled seat) go into the bottom plate from the top side. Washers + matching nuts go on the opposite side. The pump then presses on top of the silicone. Yeah thanks I finally realised I had to pull out the weird rubber thing and the bottom panel is just held in by that! But the problem is that the screw are so short that they don't even come out the other side of the thin plastic bottom! So there is nothing to attach the bolt to! https://1drv.ms/...

Samstag, 15. Mai 2021, 20:51

Nah I thought you might be right, i took the bottom off but the holes don't go all the way through so they must screw into the bottom.

Samstag, 15. Mai 2021, 15:30

Hello. I bought the D5 Next pump. It came with 3x M3 and 4x M4 screws. I want to attach the pump to a mount at the bottom of the pump using the 3 holes in the bottom of the pump. But the 3 screws included are too small! They just slide in and out. The other 4 set of screws are too thick. Maybe I am misunderstanding something but how is it possible that they supply 3 screws that don’t fit the 3 holes in the bottom of the pump? https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApDZ5zl1onU8gtou5eRttJM8ExAo5Q

Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2020, 16:54

How to mount D5 pumpe vertically?

Yeah thanks, I already posted that link before your first post in the thread. i guess I could just drill 4 holes in the mount I already got with the D5 anyway I suppose. And we'll just have to agree to differ in what we both define as official support..

Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2020, 19:57

I want to mount it vertically on a horizontal fan/rad like in the last picture i showed. The product you linked can only mount vertically on a vertical fan/rad. Its ridiculous that this company has no support! anyway the product I already linked is what I need.

Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2020, 14:38

Zitat von »cptninc« It should go like this. [attach]7891[/attach] Thanks, but i mean like this: Actually i think i need this: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?products_id=3854

Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2020, 22:46

Hi, I want to mount the AC D5 pump verticall to a 120mm fan and I was told to get the aqua computer Fan bracket 120 mm for ULTITUBE D5 expansion tank Well as you can see you cannot mount the D5 plate to the 120mm bracket. How do i do this?

Sonntag, 29. November 2020, 15:13

Mounting the D5 NEXT pump?

Hi, I have decided to get the D5 NEXT instead of the EK D5 pump and I want to mount it horizontally on a horizontal 120mm fan. The mount that comes with the D5 NEXT pump seems to be only for mounting to to a vertical fan. WIll the D5 NEXT attach without modification to this mount? "...is a mounting adapter for installation of EK D5, DDC, SPC, and VTX pumps and pump-reservoir combo units to any 120mm fan mounting hole pattern (105mm hole spacing)."

Montag, 23. November 2020, 20:39

RGB and fan connections

Zitat von »k2viper« You dont have to connect each fan group to a different farbwerk/octo channel. Two or more groups of fans also may be daisychained to one channel until you're below 90leds/channel limit. Any LED controller in software controls its own effect and is assigned to its own group of leds, or even more then one effect to the same led group. On my RGBpx 1 you can see three led controllers as it's 3 different led strips daisychained. Thats how it will look like. ------- thats really h...

Montag, 23. November 2020, 20:36

RGB Question re: OCTO and Farbwerk 360

Zitat von »k2viper« OCTO has its own 2-channel RGB controller that can drive D-RGB vardars with res and other stuff you mentioned. You will need: rgbpx cables, number and length to suit your needs: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/advanced_se…s=rgbpx&x=0&y=0 rgbpx to D-RGB connectors, one per daisychain https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3829 General limits are 90 leds per channel (180 total for octo), and 20 (?) LED controllers in software, meaning 20 different RGB effects assigne...

Montag, 23. November 2020, 11:24

RGB Question re: OCTO and Farbwerk 360

Hello. I have 10 NON RGB fans and 7 ARGB fans.(EK DRGB X3M) Also I have monoblock (ARGB), res (ARGB), pump (ARGB), distro plate (ARGB), gpu (ARGB) I intend to get the OCTO for the pwm for all fans with no more than 4 on a channel. As for the ARGB I guess I'd need a Farbwerk 360? I would prefer to be able to control the fans as 1 device on the OCTO and the other 5 devices separately using the Farbwerk although I could use a splitter to combine 2 of the 5 devices so they could fit into 4 channels?...