• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-26 von insgesamt 26.

Freitag, 7. Mai 2021, 07:06

Forenbeitrag von: »Kuminauha«

0c Delta at idle

0 degree delta is impossible with ambient air source cooling.

Mittwoch, 3. März 2021, 06:45

New: aquasuite X

Does updating reset my fan profiles/pages/rgbpx/playground settings? I'm currently running X27 because the previous updates reset everything.

Sonntag, 14. Februar 2021, 19:09

D5 NEXT pump won't power on properly.

He wrote: "an sfx psu, switched on with a jumper cable designed to test out watercooling systems without the need of MB, sadly the same occurred," Soooo...why are you telling him to use proper psu?

Freitag, 12. Februar 2021, 07:34

Is this normal Humming sound from D5 Next?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32731216….27424c4d5WmT7b This is the one I was talking about. Seems to be a copy. The imperrel is metal but the cup or housing is made from delrin or similar material.

Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2021, 17:53

Is this normal Humming sound from D5 Next?

My aliexpress noname D5 is dead silent with EK revo res & mount & cryofuel clear premix as a coolant.

Dienstag, 9. Februar 2021, 07:17

Replacement of high flow NEXT / 2 / LT sensors with excessive operating noise

I just installed a Highflow flow sensor ( 53068 ) ( https://www.aquatuning.fi/vesijaeaehdyty…and-poweradjust). And this too makes a clicking sound.

Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2021, 11:22

D5 Next Noise

Some deposits may have caused the pump impeller to be out of balance, so as mentioned above, dismantle the pump and clean everything. Here's jays two cents cleaning D5 pumps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRGS4GJ-NQU

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2021, 06:55

"inverted" pwm output

Are all fans connected to the outputs identical and same number of fans? Does the problem persist if you move from channel 1 to other channel? Just to narrow out that it isn't the fan that's behaving this way.

Freitag, 8. Januar 2021, 23:40

Need advice regarding temp sensors for pump & fan settings

Yes its true that somewhere people have very high ambient temperature. But over 40C inside? Someone who has hundreds of dollars to spend on water cooling parts probably has living conditions that include climate control if the local climate is that hot, just making guesses . And the water delta is also very nice way to control fan speed. At idle my water delta is about 8C and gaming about 14C. The PID control I use, has a water temp target at 38C. Fans usually wont go past 1100rpm (ML120's) duri...

Freitag, 8. Januar 2021, 14:32

I use simple 10k thermal sensor taped to a fitting. It's basically the same sensor that come with quadro or octo units. The inline sensor are constructed basically the same way, attaching a sensor to a fitting, only a slightly neater way. But if the fitting is out of sight, I don't see any reason to use inline sensor. Not the exact model but similar: https://www.aquatuning.de/wasserkuehlung…or-einzeln-90cm

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2021, 07:00

Control fan speed according to water temperature. Pump speed doesn't affect water temperature, but it can affect how well cooling blocks perform. Good rule of thumb is to keep water temperature below 40C. Why 40? It is considered a safe number to stay below in order to minimize bacteria grow or tube disformation. With pump speed you need to experiment. It's fine to set the pump speed to a level you find it's cooling capability to be enough and not disturbingly loud. You can start with 50% speed ...

Dienstag, 5. Januar 2021, 12:57

Ultitube D5 200 Pro

This might work? https://www.aquatuning.fi/vesijaeaehdyty…-expansion-tank

Dienstag, 5. Januar 2021, 12:54

Aquasuite X.31 desktop mode

You cant even run excel in different monitor and expect it to stay there if you change other monitor resolution. So Aquasuite should be able to? With today's LCD's you take massive hit in image quality if don't run it with monitors native resolution. I think lowering graphics settings delivers better image quality than lowering resolution.

Montag, 4. Januar 2021, 09:29

Dual Loop D5 connection instructions

You didn't mention the products you have but if its D5 next, it has to be connected to power in order to work and you can't run it without coolant. You could just make a simple loop with hose going from out to in. Secondly, the usb has to be also connected so you have to free up a USB connnection.

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2021, 22:37

Trying to understand how the Octo controller Works

Zitat von »swashington87« For Fan Control I'm assuming that, as long as I use a 3 prong splitter, I can control all 19 of my fans using the following system. Can someone verify this. Yes. I'm running Quadro with 3x ML120 fans on each channel.

Samstag, 2. Januar 2021, 23:07

Aquaomputer OCTO and EK X3M RGB Fans

If the fans have standard motherboard RGB connector, then https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3829 + https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3762 Cable goes to octo and fan goes to the adaptor.

Samstag, 2. Januar 2021, 23:04

Ek aio pump plugged on quadro ?

Its no different than plugging it into motherboard PWM header.

Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2020, 14:01

Aqua Computer D5 pump + Aquasuite high rpm

There could be difference in the PWM control of these pumps. If so, the is no easy way to lower the pump speed. In my case, D5 pump is nearly inaudible inside the chassis even at 3300 rpm. It is mounted on EK Revo mount. My chinese D5 pump runs @ ~1850 rpm at 1% PWM duty cycle.

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2020, 06:23

Quadro firmware update problem

Can you try to disconnect the USB from the motherboard? Sometimes USB ports supply power even if computer is turned of.

Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2020, 22:22

Aquasuite software sensor data from CSV

Sooo, what excatly does auto calibration do? Seems kind of impossible to calibrate any sensor without using one definitely calibrated sensor.... You can calibrate sensors by dipping them both into same jar of water and then adjust the offset so they both measure the same temperature. Also if you wan't a real world reading you can also dip a fewer thermometer into the same jar and adjust the offsets.

Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2020, 13:05

Aquasuite software sensor data from CSV

Commander Pro doesn't show up in the data quick view?

Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2020, 20:11

Dual temp monitoring on octo

Wouldn't be surprised if every single one of "proper" sensors are made exactly the same way.

Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2020, 09:11

You can get 99% reliable water temp reading by taping the the flat type thermistor onto radiator end tank. You can calibrate the reading using something like digital fever meter and aquasuite temp sensor offset.

Montag, 30. November 2020, 01:08

You can do this in playground. You can input the two sensors and set kind of like this. This virtual sensor outputs 1 degree C when CPU is above or equal to 75C or when GPU is equal or above 45C. Then I assign this to the software sensor with offset value of 50 so when the virtual is 1C then the software is 50C. Then I use this software sensor to ramp up pump speed when either of these two reach mentioned temperature points. I would suggest to control fans using water temperature, its the best w...

Donnerstag, 26. November 2020, 15:37

Config mode for new D5 NEXT pumps (?)...

Could you just build a loop with a hose from outlet to pump inlet? Shouldn't be too time consuming?