• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Montag, 7. Dezember 2020, 22:47

Forenbeitrag von: »StuckPixell«

High Flow NEXT no flow rate

Hello, I received my High Flow NEXT flow meter a couple of months ago after a long wait. I got it all installed into my new setup and got everything working perfectly except for the flow rate. I tried a couple of different things including adding a second D5 into my loop. Visually the flow rate looked good and i couldn't see any issues. thought it might be down to the fact my loop had a fair amount of 90 degree fittings that could be causing the flow rate to be low even though the flow looked vi...

Samstag, 28. November 2020, 15:09

Forenbeitrag von: »StuckPixell«

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Not sure if this is the best place to post but I’m scratching my head trying to figure out why I can’t get a flow reading on a newly built loop with the high flow next. I have a pretty straight forward loop with 2 360 rads in a define 7 XL case, front and top mounted along with the EK distro plate fitted with a d5 Next pump and a GPU/CPU in the loop. I’ve taken the GPU out the loop to clean the block this morning and still had the same issue, I’ve added another D5 into the loop as I thought mayb...