• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Sonntag, 8. August 2021, 15:03

Forenbeitrag von: »Javeeik«

Octo not detected in Aquasuite

Iiiiintersting - I don't mind paying for the service for a year - It's been pretty good so far - Thanks for the reply subscribing seems to have done the trick! In answer to your question - no, I have only ever had the Octo connected. Not sure how I got it to update to a version after that date, I didn't even realise it was a subscription service until this happened.

Sonntag, 8. August 2021, 10:42

Octo not detected in Aquasuite

Hi all, I've not been having any issues, but after powering up and the LED strips connected to the aqua suite not working, I had to disconnect and reconnect the USB header on the mobo and they came back to life, but now I seem to be running into this problem, I've tried swapping the USB header on the mobo to an alternate one but no joy - did a quick search here but couldn't see anything. Any ideas?

Montag, 30. November 2020, 18:34

Fan Speed not matching Curve Controller

perfect thanks! I had completely misunderstood how that section worked, had completely missed that it scaled it when modified. Knew i must have missed something so thanks again!

Montag, 30. November 2020, 14:33

Fan Speed not matching Curve Controller

Hi all, I cant seem to find anyone else covering this, if its in the German language section sorry! I was relatively happy as the fans seem to loosely follow my fan curve and ramped up when I wanted (ish), however they seemed to be hitting high RPM a little quicker than i would have liked, so i went to tweak my curves and found my fan speeds are not actually matching the curve controller at all. I've checked what I can but cant seem to find a cause. I've attached screenshot to highlight what I m...