• 25.04.2024, 13:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Montag, 18. Januar 2021, 09:02

Forenbeitrag von: »PA3Q«

Updating OCTO firmware now requires me to disconnect all devices?

Is there any confirmation of this? IT will be unbearable to disconnect everything when updating. If this is the case, I will have to stay on one software version for a very long time, or change fan controller.

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021, 08:12

Aquasuite X.32 and OCTO fan controller firmware update issue

Thank you Aqua Computer for handling the issues quickly. After updating to X.33 my High Flow Next is working again, and a new Octo on the way. I read the post about X.33 bricking the Octo, so I will wait for confirmation it really works until I re-wire all the fans again. So even though I had some annoying issues that led to time consuming work with the rig, I have to say I am impressed by Aqua Computers response and how they handle the matter. Great customer service!!

Montag, 11. Januar 2021, 19:36

I also tried a fresh install of AquaSuite X.31, but the software doesn´t recognize the Oct. Must have been some issue with the firmware update of the Octo, not the AquaSuite... perphaps. Edit: It seems it´s not possible to revert back after updating firmware. The Update firmware now- button is not working. So now the Next is an issue also.... great...

Montag, 11. Januar 2021, 18:05

Same thing just happened to me when updating to X.32. AquaSuite can´t find the Octo. The high flow Next works fine though. I had to open up the case and rewire the fans to be able to start the computer, and do this post. Extremely annoying!!!

Freitag, 11. Dezember 2020, 10:16

High Flow NEXT makes rattle noise if flow is above 46 g/h

I received my High Flow Next yesterday and installed it in my system. It´s the first liquid cooled system for me, so I´m not that experienced. My meter also does a constant rattling, extremely annoying, noise. It´s not straight tubing to- and from the meter, but I guess that would be hard to do, even in my Fractal 7 XL case. The pump is connected to the PSU directly (for leak testing), so i don´t know the flow rate etc. https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/p…1080&fit=bounds Video with sound of...

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2020, 11:57

High Flow Next Installation, angled fittings OK?

Zitat von »sebastian« Any turbulence in the flow has an influence on the measurement. An angle in front of the sensor will influence the measurement. By how much is difficult to say. You can only correct this by comparing the sensor with a reference in your system. Thank you for the reply. So, I should probably install the sensor with a couple of centimetres of straight tubing in front and after, to get the most correct measurement. With 5 out of 10 fittings being 90 degree already, I guess the...

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2020, 10:07

High Flow Next Installation, angled fittings OK?

A basic question I guess, but I am building my first liquid cooled computer. Should the sensor be installed with a straight line of tubing before and after, for the flow to be accurate? Or will it work properly with 45 degree/angled fittings before/after the sensor also?