• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Freitag, 31. Dezember 2021, 10:45

Forenbeitrag von: »zogge«

Airplex Gigant drops USB

Update: I purchased a Supra USB cable 3m. Now it works as it should - hence the supplied cable was not really good after 1 year of usage or it got broken somehow during usage. Case closed

Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2021, 13:47

Airplex Gigant drops USB

Okay, well I am using X570 Crosshair VIII Formula with bios 3902 (one of the latest if not the latest) with 5950X. The strange thing is that if I plug it into the server (Intel LGA2011 system) USB 2.0, it is still not found in the aquasuite dashboard installed there either (I am water cooling the server too with a separate loop). That leaves it to the USB cable or port in the Gigant being bad maybe ? As the factory stored values are still in the hardware and the latest settings I applied still r...

Samstag, 25. Dezember 2021, 10:24

Airplex Gigant drops USB

Hi Sometimes my Airplex Gigant drops the USB connection and if I power cycle it, it will find the USB devices for a short time then drops them again. Just unplugging and replugging the USB cable does not help, same if changing between different USB ports. I really have to switch off the power cord to the Airplex then it will find it again but only for a short while. I have the Airplex with Aqualis tube+fill level sensor, a D5 next pump, MPS pressure sensor, USB Hubby splitter, Quadro controller ...

Freitag, 5. November 2021, 10:19

New: aquasuite X

I plugged in the external USB in the server that happen to be aquasuite water cooled as well, it found the devices immediately. It is on X.45. Then I swapped the USB cable back to the workstation and plugged it into the X.47 - and now it was found ?! (Hence case closed for now) Strange, but it looks a bit unstable. Just as feedback to the developers.

Freitag, 5. November 2021, 09:57

Thanks I tried it but I also have a D5 NEXT, Quadro and flow sensor inside the Airplex and connected to the Aquaero USB, they are down as well. I can manually control the aquaero 6 pro through buttons but USB connection is gone. I changed USB ports and all but it refuse to find them. Since I haven't touched the system, no cable can have slipped out inside so this seem to be connected to the update? However I have other USB devices hooked up outside the aquaero and they work. My 5LT other D5 Next...

Freitag, 5. November 2021, 09:24

I think X.47 released now broke my connection with Airplex Gigant Aquaero 6 pro. It can no longer be found even if I disconnect and plug in power or usb. That used to work if it would drop for some reason. Now it is just - gone. I cannot revert back to X.44 either as the firmware on OCTOs and other units got updated. So now all my fans are in 100% fall back speed... not so nice.

Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2021, 08:47

Asus aura

Any update on this topic?

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2021, 10:36

Airplex Gigant max pressure ?

Does anyone know the max water pressure the Airplex Gigant 3360 can take safely ?

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 09:41

Neu: aquasuite X

X35 update installed and OCTO / QUADRO works like they should. However my D5 Next pumps, my high flow Next, my mps fill sensor and mps pressure sensor are no longer recognized by the aquasuite software (or as usb devices in device manager, they are just not existing any longer). I have restarted and unplugged, no luck.

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021, 17:45

X.32 Aqua suite/Firmware fail

Everything worked fine with X.33 and my octo and quadro. Now with X.34 that was pushed out, the update worked as usual, I did unplug all devices from the OCTO and QUADRO and updated their firmware. Now none of them are finding any devices connected to them but the Quadro and Octo are found as USB devices, but the fans, pumps, temp sensors etc are not found and reporting any values ​​any longer. Did it destroy my Octo and Quadro or is it just a bug that will be corrected?

Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2020, 12:50

high flow NEXT - Die nächste Generation der Durchflusssensoren

My High Flow Next arrived today and when I connect it over USB all works perfect - except that my water quality is reported at 226 us / cm - and it is fresh AC Ultra DP from the 5L can bought last month that I have filled the loop with. Is the unit faulty ?