• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2020, 23:18

Forenbeitrag von: »peterhudson«

Aquasuite software sensor data from CSV

For my purposes that absolute temperature doesn't matter since the calculation for power is basically (Hot_point_temp - Cold_point_temp) * Flow... since I'm taking the difference between hot and cold points that absolute accuracy doesn't matter, so I just need to adjust for bias. I did this just now by powering my computer down for an hour or so to let the loop reach thermal equilibrium. Since my loop is quite large (it contains 2L of coolant), I figured when I powered up, the temperature of the...

Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2020, 20:52

Ok... after a little bit of quick googling it turns out that iCUE and HWInfo really don't like playing in the same sandbox. I disabled iCUE on startup and now HWInfo (and by extension Aquasuite) can see the temperature and fan speeds from my Commander Pro just fine (see screenshot). This doesn't solve the temperature calibration issue. Nor does it solve the problem of having iCUE disabled so it won't control my aRGB anymore. But it does solve my original data source problem.

Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2020, 20:38

I didn't know that HWInfo data was visible inside Aquasuite. I generally don't have HWInfo running all the time, so I didn't see it. But seeing your post (and the previous one) made me try it. But interestingly when I start HWInfo, then iCUE software stops working correctly -- iCUE stops reporting temperatures and fan speeds and no longer allows me to control this. This is probably my first problem to solve. But here's a screenshot showing what I mean. Normally I would see 2 temperature sensors ...

Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2020, 10:07

I'm sorry if this has already been answered / is obvious. I've tried searching, but haven't found anything. I'm wondering if it's possible to have Aquasuite software read in a CSV file as if it were a "sensor"... my reason for wanting to do this, is that I have several temperature sensors in my loop which are connected to a Corsair Commander Pro (which I use for PWM control). But I also have a Flow sensor high flow NEXT in my loop, and I'd like to be able to use one of the temperature sensors co...