• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-22 von insgesamt 22.

Freitag, 4. Februar 2022, 19:28

Forenbeitrag von: »Momonucleosis«

Ambientpx and Music analysis no longer work with RBGpx

no ambientpx and gsync eh? dangit, i was looking into switching from NZXT HUE2 to ambinetpx until i read that any chance this will change?

Freitag, 18. Juni 2021, 05:05

OCTO + gelid 4-1 pwm cable for fans

hey folks, i've got an OCTO, and love it so far Barely scratched the surface of it and the Farbwerk360 i've got - great software! I've also got 3 arctic fans I'd like to connect to it, and i'd like to use one of these to do so: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-cable-split…an-pwm-extended is this safe? ... this cable has a 4-pin Molex connection for extra power, as it is meant to power four fans. I only want to power 3. If I'm following this correctly, the 4-pin PWM connector on the long end has ONLY...

Samstag, 5. Juni 2021, 02:47

Farbwerk 360 + Phanteks ARGB female connectors = bad juju

I just plugged in the front panel cable for my Lian Li 011d xl and the fit is super snug, it almost clicks in, and is what I'd expect. I'm putting this issue down to the phanteks cables being garbage and sloppy as all hell. EDIT: plugged in one phanteks cable to motherboard. It is far better than plugging it into the Farbwerk, but nowhere near as good as the lianli.

Samstag, 5. Juni 2021, 01:52

Sorry... So the issue is the Farbwerk360's connectors then?

Freitag, 4. Juni 2021, 06:50

The only solution i can think of... give the pins on the Farbwerk a little tweak/bend, so that there is a bit of friction-fit once inserted.

Freitag, 4. Juni 2021, 06:47

So i've got a ton of Phanteks Halos DIgital, I've got 3 x the phanteks rgb to ARGB extensions / adpater cables, and I swear the connection to the Farbwerk is so loose if you barely touch the cable it will pop off of the Farbwerk. link to phanteks cables: http://www.phanteks.com/PH-CB_RGB4P.html Is this normal? ... is it just that all three of these cables are 'loose' fitting? ... This seems ridiculous how easy it is to disconnect these things. These connectors lacking any kind of clips, should b...

Sonntag, 16. Mai 2021, 22:36

Octo / Farbwerk connectivity

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Momonucleosis« Thanks for taking the time to reply. We on same page now Just waiting to hear back from AC regarding purchasing a farbwerk as shown, using the far cheaper option of Registered Airmail, which is not shown on website unfortunately, but is available for those abroad, and is only 8euro instead of 50euro. Sent an email 6 days ago, i guess their warning about being busy / 2 weeks lead time is relatively accurate :o I believe that 8 euro thing is for en...

Sonntag, 16. Mai 2021, 02:44

Thanks for taking the time to reply. We on same page now Just waiting to hear back from AC regarding purchasing a farbwerk as shown, using the far cheaper option of Registered Airmail, which is not shown on website unfortunately, but is available for those abroad, and is only 8euro instead of 50euro. Sent an email 6 days ago, i guess their warning about being busy / 2 weeks lead time is relatively accurate :o

Samstag, 8. Mai 2021, 23:31

i'm going to try and summarize... I basically need: Farbwerk 360 (53279) 3 x https://www.phanteks.com/PH-CB_DRGB3P-MB.html phanteks motherboard cables With the correct farbwerk 360 above, and the three phanteks adapters to connect trios of Halos daisy cahined together... I would no longer need the noted RGBpx male adapters (53282) or short RGBpx cables (53259) Is that correct?

Samstag, 8. Mai 2021, 06:19

thanks for taking all the time to explain this. It is greatly appreciated @Tasky Man, sure sounds like i bought the wrong product. EDIT: Purchased the Farbwerk from modmymods via newegg.ca in... late december. It has been that long I've been waiting to get to this. Last part is of course a GPU Not reasonable to ask for a return. Ah well. To be clear, i planned to use the Octo for fan control, and maybe some of the RGB? ...That is why the farbwerk was purchased. LED per channel limitations if i r...

Samstag, 8. Mai 2021, 01:57

Hi folks, I have an Octo(53286), and a Farbwerk(53170). I also have 9x Phanteks Halos Digital(edit: link: #mce_temp_url# ) ... I am fairly confused about how to connect the two. What am I missing? Do I need the phanteks sRGB motherboard adapter cable(ph-cb_drgb3p-mb )...? Any help would be appreciated. Not building now, just pondering while waiting for some more parts. edits for AC part numbers and phanteks link

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2020, 07:46

Fitting sellection to enter a High Flow NEXT's IN port

doesn't AC say you need 4" of straight tubing on either side of a flow sensor to be accurate? i guess the sweeping is going to be more accurate than the 90.

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2020, 05:43

Octo shipping - canada

yup already done, thanks again above!

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2020, 04:30

Octo shipping - canada

ty!

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2020, 03:50

Octo shipping - canada

Hey folks, i noted that the estimated cost to courier, via UPS, an octo is ~100 euros. Obivously, this is incorrect. Maybe the weight noted is wrong? apparently an octo weighs 0.1xxkg, and the weight used for shipping auto calculation is 1.088kg .... that is in insane amount of packaging for a tiny octo! Is this in error? i would think that it would not cost 100 euro to send a tiny Octo package to canada. I mean, these things are tiny right? about the size of a deck of playing cards? Along these...

Samstag, 19. Dezember 2020, 23:25

High Flow NEXT makes rattle noise if flow is above 46 g/h

Yeah, reduce your flow rate. You will get less pump noise, less strain on the pump, use less electricity even, and your temps should hardly change at all unless I am mistaken... And your sensor should be quiet

Samstag, 19. Dezember 2020, 23:15

D5 NEXT vs High Flow NEXT, more accurate temperature

Are they both accurate? The pump could be adding heat to the loop, and the downstream sensor is picking that up?

Freitag, 18. Dezember 2020, 23:39

Octo limitation?

Ah I definitely missed that port! It is a nice feature, for safety measures. Thanks!

Freitag, 18. Dezember 2020, 17:59

Octo limitation?

It seems I can get a Quadro a lot easier than an octo. Is there any reason to get an octo and farbwerk vs a Quadro and farbwerk? Seems like a Quadro can do everything an octo can, just one less RGBpx header and less fan headers... Which doesn't really matter in my case. Am I missing something?

Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2020, 19:36

Octo limitation?

Ah ok, thank you. I hadn't thought of a dedicated RGB controller.

Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2020, 02:58

D5 NEXT & Corsair PSU + Questions

i saw this as well on dazmode's site. I would have ordered a D5 NEXT + res if this notice wasnt posted. Corsair HX1000 was already on the way. That notice on dazmode's site cost him, and indirectly AquaComputer, a sale. You might want to reach out and see what is up.

Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2020, 02:56

Octo limitation?

Hey folks, long time AquaComputer admirer, never actually got any product though. I've got a bunch of EKWB stuff on order for an open loop, and I would like to use the Aquasuite software along with some other AC products to manage said loop(temp sensor, flow meter). No GPU block yet, maybe that will be AC as well. Flow sensor seems straight forward, a High Flow2 or High Flow NEXT will be acquired somehow, somewhere. I like the idea of a flow and temp sensor in one package. My question is more ab...