• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2020, 06:50

Forenbeitrag von: »Lucid«

Reservoir

Is it necessary to use a separate reservoir with this pump housing?

Samstag, 19. Dezember 2020, 05:39

High Flow NEXT makes rattle noise if flow is above 46 g/h

I noticed you have it on a T fitting. Maybe thats the problem. Try a 50mm extender fitting from EK or Bitspower on both sides. I have two High Flow NEXT but I haven't used the yet. Waiting on parts. I also have two mps 100 flow sensor for a different PC with low flow pump. The guidance for the mps flow sensors says it needs 5cm of straight hard tubing on each side to be accurate. I haven't seen that guidance for the High Flow NEXT or High Flow 2/LT, but I'm wondering if it also applies to them.

Freitag, 18. Dezember 2020, 05:57

Best location and amount of flow and temp sensors?

Zitat von »Hufeisen« The flow rate in a closed loop is the same in any location. The same amount of water that the Pump moves flows back into the reservoir. You only need 1 flow sensor. Flow sensors from Aquacomputer requires 5cm of straight tube before and after the sensor to measure correct values. Dont use 90° fittings near the sensor. 2 temperature sensors are enough. One sensor in the hot water (behind a cooler), and one sensor in the cool water (behind a radiator). Thanks for the help! If...

Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2020, 23:18

Best location and amount of flow and temp sensors?

Where is the best location to place the inline temp and flow sensors in the loop? Is there any benefit to having multiple of each type of sensor?

Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2020, 21:53

Flow sensor mps flow 100, G1/4

Thank you very much for the fast response!!

Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2020, 20:55

Flow sensor mps flow 100, G1/4

Hi! I'm interested in this flow sensor because it can measure as low as 20L/hr. I want to use it with the Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora expandable AIO with their extension tubes to the GPU block. Alphacool told me that even though the internal DC LT 2 pump has a max flow rate of 75L/hr, in reality, it is around 35 - 40 L/hr with the flow restriction of the components. Question: Is it possible to use the mps 100 flow sensor as a stand alone unit for monitoring? I see that it has the USB connection, bu...