• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2021, 03:48

Forenbeitrag von: »torexko«

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

I contacted EK about the CryoFuel conductivity and I got a response directly from their "QA and coolant providers". These are the most important parts: Zitat The average conductivity of EK-CryoFuel Clear Premix is 2.33 mS / cm2 or 2330 µS / cm2. Conductivity is measured during production and when charged with a certified and calibrated conductivity meter, at 20 ° C. The high conductivity is due to the corrosion inhibitor (confirmed by tests). The inhibitor is located in the liquid and upon conta...

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 18:56

high flow NEXT and HWiNFO support

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Actually. HWiFNFO claims support for the High Flow NEXT with the latest release. I don't have mine running yet, so not sure to what extent. Quoted from their last update log: Zitat HWiNFO v6.42 available. Changes: Improved support of some future AMD CPUs and APUs. Fixed a possible hang on some systems with Intel Thunderbolt controller. Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX B550-XE. Added reporting of DIMM module location if BIOS provides correct data. Fixed VRM mon...

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 17:11

high flow NEXT and HWiNFO support

At the current time the high flow NEXT is unfortunately not supported in the HWiNFO software (it is not possible to see any measured values from the sensor inside the HWiNFO software). Most of the previous Aqua Computer products are already supported, so this should not be a problem. Martin (creator of HWiNFO) asked me to contact Aqua Computer and kindly ask them to provide him with all the necessary information about the high flow NEXT sensor, so he can integrate it into their HWiNFO software. ...

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 16:22

Replacement of high flow NEXT / 2 / LT sensors with excessive operating noise

Zitat von »Hopper64« Is there a particular serial number that is affected? That is a very good question, I would like to know that as well. Zitat von »InfoSeeker« What size are the Torx screws, T3, T4, T5? The 4 Torx screws on the bottom are T7.

Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2021, 11:36

High Flow NEXT makes rattle noise if flow is above 46 g/h

Zitat von »Stephan« Please have a look at this topic: Replacement of high flow NEXT sensors that are too noisy We have found the issue for the problem. That's great news, thank you for investigating! I knew this kind of noise could not be normal and it had to be a defect...

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 02:43

RE: Does it still make the rattling noise after multiple weeks?

Zitat von »RAYs3T« I'm about to order this sensor, were you able to get rid of the noise? For me a silent loop is a big priority, so having this thing rattling is a no-go, although I really would like to have it in the system. Any update on this? My system has been running for over a month and there is no air left. Unfortunately the noise is still present... If you want a really silent system, you will have to reduce your flow rate and unfortunately keep it relatively low. This is what I found ...

Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2020, 23:35

Thank you for your explanation. My calculations were the same, that's why I was confused too... I will try to contact EK directly so they can clarify things. But we are in a thread about the High Flow NEXT sensor, so let's get back to that... I still need to know: Does the High Flow NEXT sensor actually measure correct conductivity values for all types of fluids (distilled water, coolants from other brands, ...)? If it does, then I can present the measured values to EK, as a proof that there is ...

Montag, 21. Dezember 2020, 23:11

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »torexko« very high conductivity value of 420 μs/cm at 30 °C. Is that OK? This value is far from safe operation in a water cooling system. This is like tap water. You can use it, but be aware that the components will corrode. We recommend changing the coolant at 100µS at the latest. Yes, I am aware of that, I have read that in Aquasuite software. There's obviously something wrong, but I'm not sure if it's your sensor measuring incorrect values or the EK coolant i...

Montag, 21. Dezember 2020, 00:53

RE: high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Zitat von »Shoggy« Coolant quality - good to know Again and again we have been asked: When should I change my coolant? How do I recognize corrosion in the circuit? Now the high flow NEXT provides the answer! We have integrated a very precise measuring system for the electrical conductivity of the coolant. This is capable to measure the conductivity between 2-200 µS and determine the quality of the coolant. If corrosion occurs or if the corrosion protection inhibitors are used up, the conductivi...

Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2020, 01:19

Zitat von »Lucid« I noticed you have it on a T fitting. Maybe thats the problem. Try a 50mm extender fitting from EK or Bitspower on both sides. I have two High Flow NEXT but I haven't used the yet. Waiting on parts. I also have two mps 100 flow sensor for a different PC with low flow pump. The guidance for the mps flow sensors says it needs 5cm of straight hard tubing on each side to be accurate. I haven't seen that guidance for the High Flow NEXT or High Flow 2/LT, but I'm wondering if it als...

Freitag, 18. Dezember 2020, 22:51

I have exactly the same problem! With flow rates higher than 140 l/m (38 g/m), the rattling noise becomes noticeable and very annoying... I made sure to properly bleed the system and the D5 pump is completely silent, so I assume there is no air left. Here is a video of the rattling noise at different flow rates: https://youtu.be/HGfv_JuMoRM Here is a video of the flow sensor noise compared to the D5 noise at full speed! https://youtu.be/XLv0Tb1PhPk To be honest I am very disappointed, since I th...