• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 20.

Dienstag, 16. Mai 2023, 09:55

Forenbeitrag von: »klara«

in-line vs plug type temperature sensor

Zitat von »Remayz« well, the in-line is subjectively more elegant and does not require a T fitting to connect. Apart from that, they are for all intents and purposes the same. NTC sensors are not exactly the most precise of devices anyway, that's why Aquasuite allows you to set some offset on the temperature sensors. Chose the one that intergrates better in your loop In that case, I prefer plug type at additional ports of pump top or reservoir because in-line temperature sensor is easily pulled...

Dienstag, 16. Mai 2023, 07:59

in-line vs plug type temperature sensor

I have both of in-line temperature sensor and plug fitting type temperature sensor from aquacomputer. Is there any recommendation which one will be better? If it depends, please let me know what I should care to get better and consistent result.

Dienstag, 16. Mai 2023, 07:40

Question about high flow LT cable

I've just received my high flow LT and I notices that the connection cable have multiple interfaces. For flow sensor, there are two connector: one is for aquacomputer products, and the other one is common fan header to monitor flow rate using RPM. It's good. However, there's another interfaces, temperature. As far as I know LT version does not have temperature sensor. Is this just because LT shares same cable with high flow 2 which includes temperature sensor? May I remove those cables for tempe...

Donnerstag, 11. Mai 2023, 06:37

are flow meters in high flow series all same?

Zitat von »Hufeisen« Zitat von »klara« Do they all have same sensor for flow meter? Yes, they all use the same flow sensor. LT stands for Lite Nice! In that case, I am going to replace my high flow NEXT with LT + Octo I have but the sensor quality was only concern. Thank you!

Mittwoch, 10. Mai 2023, 18:17

are flow meters in high flow series all same?

There are three high flow series products: high flow LT, high flow 2, high flow NEXT Do they all have same sensor for flow meter? Is there any difference in flow meter? Btw, what does LT stand for?

Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2023, 09:22

When to use over 2A for high flow NEXT?

In aquasuite, there's an option "Allow USB power supply with up to 2A" for high flow NEXT. There are lots of warnings about danger of 2A current but no explanation for the benefit of enabling 2A current. Why does such option exist and what can I get by enabling this?

Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2023, 08:24

Is it possible to run DDC pumps through PWM headers on Quadro/Octo/D5 NEXT?

Zitat von »Remayz« yes, startup power. when you turn the system on, the pump will draw more and usually blow up the channel in short notice. It's better to keep power and PWM control separate. There is no margin in the 25W power spec. if your pump draws 30W during a few seconds to start, it will blow up the port. There has been a few occurrences in the forum already. In that case, I will check startup power for the devices to connect. Thank you!

Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2023, 08:23

ULTITUBE without filter element?

In order to clean ULTITUBE filter, I have to drain water from the reservoir and since this is very inconvenient, I am using in-line filter with combination of QDC. So, I do not need filter element and it would be best to remove it if possible because any filter would act as restriction in loop. However, since it is rubber, I suspect that it is also a o-ring like sealing part for the reservoir and in that case, I cannot remove the filter element simply. Is it possible to use ULTITUBE reservoir wi...

Sonntag, 30. April 2023, 09:52

Is it possible to run DDC pumps through PWM headers on Quadro/Octo/D5 NEXT?

From the manual, each PWM port on Quadro/Octo can provide maximum 2A which means maximum 24W power. Also, D5 NEXT PWM port can provide 25W max. Any DDC pump including Laing OEM ones and cheap clones from Barrow/Bykski requires under 20W power. This makes me think that once I wire up power cable and PWM cable of DDC into single PWM cable, Quadro/Octo/D5 NEXT can run DDC without addtional power connection to DDC. Am I thinking right? Is this actually possible? Or, might there be something I overlo...

Freitag, 28. April 2023, 07:04

Does quadro or octo preserve curve controll before Windows boot?

Zitat von »Remayz« Software or virtual sensor = needs the Aquasuite service to be running. If you want to play purely hardware you will have to connect a temperature sensor to the Octo. but... You could easily not care about it if you just do a little test, stress testing the computer and setting a static fan speed, to see how your loop cools the PC with zero control. It often turns out that you can simply leave your fan curves as they are, and only set the fallback % value to a fan speed that'...

Donnerstag, 27. April 2023, 18:23

Does quadro or octo preserve curve controll before Windows boot?

If I once setup fan curve control depending temperature, does this still work without Windows boot, for instance, on startup of my PC? If this works, does it work with temperature from software sensor? For instance, I have high flow next and I can setup curve control using high flow next's temperature using software sensor without any temperature sensor connection on Quadro/Octo. Can I expect this work properly without Windows/aquasuite once setup is done?

Mittwoch, 26. April 2023, 07:30

What happens if a PWM device connected to D5 NEXT try to draw more than 25W?

Zitat von »sebastian« The fan output is broken against. This can happen even with less power if the fans have a high startup current. This value is to be understood as an absolute maximum and must never be exceeded. Understood, thank you for your clear answer!

Dienstag, 25. April 2023, 15:45

What happens if a PWM device connected to D5 NEXT try to draw more than 25W?

D5 NEXT specification tells that it can provide 25W power through its PWM port. What happens if I connect a device potentially can draw more than 25W? For instance, I may connect a group of PWM fans with total maximum power of 30W. Or, I may connect a PWM pump whose maximum power is 30W. Is it just slow down the device with low RPM? Or maybe something bad could happen?

Sonntag, 28. August 2022, 10:28

[bug report] Flow rate in l/m does not work

Since high flow NEXT only supports l/h for unit of flow rate, I made a virtual sensor to display it in l/m. Here, you can see the Flow rate virtual sensor reports the output value in l/h, even though the out block in diagram reports it in l/m.

Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2020, 11:16

Recommended position in loop for High Flow NEXT?

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« The flow rate is the same throughout the loop... water does not compress, measurably. So anywhere in the loop will give the same result. From macroscopic point of view, that is true. However, the sensor cannot be free from local turbulence or swirling and I thought that there should be optimal point to measure flow rate.

Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2020, 16:28

Recommended position in loop for High Flow NEXT?

I have seen some people insist that flowmeter should be placed before reservoir without mentioning reasons. Anyway, I wonder that there exists best position for High Flow NEXT to reduce error of flowmeter sensor. FYI, my loop consists of: 1st reservoir -> 1st pump -> 360 radiator x3 -> 2nd reservoir -> 2nd pump -> GPU waterblock -> CPU waterblock -> VRM waterblock -> return to 1st reservoir.

Montag, 21. Dezember 2020, 11:51

D5 NEXT vs High Flow NEXT, more accurate temperature

Zitat von »sebastian« You can adjust the Sensor value via an offset to match both. Under normal conditions, the high flow next value is more accurate. So, do you recommend that I have to adjust sensor in D5 NEXT so that temperature of D5 NEXT match that of High Flow NEXT? Zitat von »k2viper« I have D5 NEXT and an inline water temp sensor installed right on D5 NEXT's top inlet, connected to the aquaero. Inline sensor was pre-calibrated by me. So I am able to compare its readings with D5 NEXT's i...

Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2020, 05:55

Zitat von »cptninc« Without knowing which (if either) is correct, I would just set my controls off of the average. This is assuming access to an actual calibrated sensor. If I were interested in controlling fan/pump by water temperature, yes, the average would be enough. However, I want to measure delta-T between radiator inlet and outlet. Since that value would be < 3degrees usually, error of order of one is too much. At least, I want to know error range of each device, so that I can determine...

Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2020, 04:45

Zitat von »Momonucleosis« Are they both accurate? The pump could be adding heat to the loop, and the downstream sensor is picking that up? I don't think so. The entire delta-T for a custom loop will be less than about 3 degrees and most of them come from heat of CPU and GPU. A pump cannot raise water temperature by 1 degree solely.

Samstag, 19. Dezember 2020, 16:20

I have installed high flow NEXT right after outlet port of D5 NEXT pump. My high flow NEXT reports 1~2 degrees higher temperature than what D5 NEXT pump reports. Which value is more reliable? Or, should I do some calibration to fix temperature values?