• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Sonntag, 8. Oktober 2023, 21:16

Forenbeitrag von: »Mike_J_Smith«

Target Temperature - Can't get it to work

OK I think I sorted it by turning "Hold minimum power" on. I thought I had tried that before, but now it's working as expected. Thanks for the help!

Sonntag, 8. Oktober 2023, 20:43

Yes they run off a powered PWM hub. So maybe the pump is sending out too low / no PWM signal? But then I have the minimum set to 10% so that shouldn’t be happening either?

Sonntag, 8. Oktober 2023, 17:02

I’ve set my target temperature to 35C when the water temp is approx. 25C, so the fans should be minimal? Instead they are going up to 100% which isn’t right, I just don’t know why that’s happening.

Sonntag, 8. Oktober 2023, 12:47

Hi all, I have a D5 Next Utilitube combo and have got it set up so that the fan output of the D5 Next goes to a 10 way powered fan splitter for 10 x case fans. This works perfectly on curve controller and power preset modes, but when I try to use target temperature and set the target temp to eg 35C, then the output goes to 0% and the fans spin up to 100% output. If I set the target temp to around 1C lower than the water temperature, then it reduces the fan speeds a lot and sets the output % prop...

Sonntag, 8. Oktober 2023, 00:59

Ultitube Pressure Equalisation Membrane - Does it stop you pressure testing?

As an update, I bought the lid without the membrane from a UK store. Worked well for pressure testing and I’ve just kept it on now the system is up and running

Freitag, 15. September 2023, 23:18

Here’s a link that works https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3865

Freitag, 15. September 2023, 23:16

True. I just hit copy and paste from someone else’s post. The lid is available on the website, but not with delivery to the UK. Another website has them so that may be an option. I’d rather the kid without the membrane be provided with the reservoir as pressure testing is something I’d like to be able to do.

Freitag, 15. September 2023, 14:38

Nevermind, I found my answer with the search tool! From another poster: Thank you for contacting us! If your Ultitube came with a pre-installed D5 NEXT pump, it must be the "PRO" version of the Ultitube. All PRO version Ultitubes come with a pressure equalization membrane installed in the top lid of the reservoir, so will not hold pressure by design. If you want to pressure check your loop including the reservoir, you can try to put some plastic foil between glass tube and lid of the reservoir o...

Freitag, 15. September 2023, 14:02

Hi All, I'm finally getting round to building a loop that I started 2 years ago! I bought a "ULTITUBE D5 150 PRO reservoir with D5 NEXT pump" and have been playing around with some potential loop design. As it's my first time doing this, I thought I'd stop and check the first line I put in, which goes from a radiator to the inlet on the Ultitube. So I put a plug into the outlet of the ultitube and attached a pressure testing pump to the radiator and it failed completely. All I got was a weird hi...

Montag, 21. Dezember 2020, 13:24

Advice please

Yes sorry, I'm mainly thinking about the aRGB aspect of it. I'm not sure whether I'll even want to be able to control each fan's RGB individually, but I think I'd like the option. The more I've looked into it, I'm more confident of this approach. May just do it and see what happens

Montag, 21. Dezember 2020, 12:08

Advice please

Looking at what's available, I'm thinking 1 x Octo and 2 x Farbwerk 360. Does that sound right? Seems like quite a lot, but I can't see any other way to be able to control each fan independently than putting them on their own channel. Will the Octo be enough to control any watercooling system? I guess I'd probably have at most a flow meter and a few thermometers? I could group the fans together so should have plenty on there.

Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2020, 18:21

Advice please

Hi All, My first post so be kind! I’m building a new gaming computer, the first one for along time and am dealing with 2 big unknowns to me - water cooling and aRGB lighting. I don’t have the water cooling planned but suspect it’ll be an ewkb system with cpu and gpu waterblocks and a distro plate. I’ve ordered 9 x alpenföhn wing boost 3 120 fans, and will likely use between 7 - 10 of them (obviously will need to buy 1 more!). My case also has an aRGB strip. I have zero experience with either wat...