• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 01:15

Forenbeitrag von: »brandofriva«

OCTO Sensor Port and Alarms

I'd like to see how to auto shutdown my PC using the OCTO. Looking at the software I see a few options including "power switch" and "signal speed". From the manual: 5.9. Connector “signal” 5.9. Connector “signal” The signal output can be connected to the power switch header of the motherboard using an additional specialized cable (53216, not included in delivery). Pin assignment: Pin 1: open drain max 3.3 V / 5 mA Pin 2: do not connect! Pin 3: open drain max 3.3 V / 5 mA 12.1. Signal output conf...

Samstag, 2. Januar 2021, 07:32

Overview Pages

Got a bit bored and built my own. Would love to see what others have done as I'm sure there is a lot to still learn.

Samstag, 2. Januar 2021, 00:32

Overview Pages

Are there any repositories or collections of good Overview Pages built by the community? (Loving the Aquacomputer ecosystem so far!)

Montag, 28. Dezember 2020, 19:38

RGB Twinkle Effect / Custom Effects

Thanks very much! I have a Farbwerk 360 on backorder from a local store. Hoping it supports this

Montag, 28. Dezember 2020, 19:10

Are the effects on the Farbwerk 360 different to the Octo?

Montag, 28. Dezember 2020, 18:43

No-one have any ideas on how to achieve this effect? Its just great as it will look good/consistent across any length of strip.

Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2020, 23:27

Looking for an effect similar to Razor Chroma's Starlight effect (random twinkle on LEDs). Or is there some way to do a custom effect to achieve this?