• 27.04.2024, 10:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Samstag, 26. Dezember 2020, 23:46

Forenbeitrag von: »tadaschi«

Multiple fan curves to a single fan is possible in aquasuite?

Good evening infoSeeker i do know how to use the coolant to a source sensor but if i use the the highest between gpu and cpu i get a reaction much faster from the fans, this way i keep the coolant in a stable temperature. i do agree that use the coolant temp work, but take to long to control the spikes on system benchmarks and gaming that the rest of the system is way to high and the coolant still 33C to 35C but the way i setup is working for now. looking forward to see that simple function adde...

Samstag, 26. Dezember 2020, 02:48

Forenbeitrag von: »tadaschi«

Multiple fan curves to a single fan is possible in aquasuite?

I just bought a octo and farbwerk 360 to improve my system. The RGBpx is simple put gorgeous But on the fan control i came from Argus Monitor, and from everything that i had on Argus the only thing that i miss is the multiple fan curves for GPU, CPU and Water to control 1 fan I tried to play with the playground part of it to make the fan behave a little bit like Argus keeping the fan a little bit faster on the water is above 32c Is that a way or playground math to make it possible to have Multip...