• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2022, 14:04

Forenbeitrag von: »aveamurechi«

Connecting a GPU waterblock to the backplate

Hey I'm looking to buy an 6800XT reference card and then water cool it with: Backplate für kryographics NEXT RX 6800 / RX 6900, aktiv XCS (aquacomputer.de) and kryographics NEXT RX 6800 / RX 6900 vernickelte Ausführung (aquacomputer.de) I'm unclear however about the way that the block and backplate would connect to each other. The connection to the tubing of each of the 2 seems to interfere/conflict with the connections of the other one. I looked at the manuals for both, and there seems to be no...

Montag, 28. März 2022, 19:33

kryographics NEXT RX 6800 / RX 6900 compatibility

Since nobody answered, I took things into my own hands and looked at the manual. The Waterblocks are for reference design cards only, so tough luck. Still, ANYBODY tried them with another card, from an AIB partner? ANY experience? Thanks

Dienstag, 1. März 2022, 08:28

kryographics NEXT RX 6800 / RX 6900 compatibility

Hello Gents, Since I have a full AC open loop cooling system in my computer which works flawlessly so far, I would like to continue with expanding that for my Graphics card. Therefore my question: Is the kryographics NEXT RX 6800 / RX 6900 WaterBock compatible only with the AMD reference card, or is it also compatible with other cards from other manufacturers on the market? If so, then is there some compatibility list somewhere? Does anyone have some experience with trying to fit it to a 3rd par...

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2021, 20:51

The Best Silent Pump

I suppose what is meant here is that the sounds from each pump might cancel each other out (if the soundwave peaks of one pump are at the same time as the valleys of the other, the result will be "0"; ). If Justin Thyme notices a good improvement, fine, I can believe that, but I think it is very much hit and miss in real life based on every individual setup... Sound propagation is really complicated (if you want to be thorough).

Samstag, 9. Januar 2021, 12:25

New Water Cooling build

No worries, I have time; I would like to pull the trigger by EO January. That way, the parts will be in EO March, and the build will be ready EO April, just in time for the HOT season . So I will think long and hard about a nice list of clear and unambiguous questions, so I don't have to converse too much with them . Thanks

Freitag, 8. Januar 2021, 22:29

New Water Cooling build

Thanks for the info. Then I guess I will ask Aquacomputer directly about the OLED burn-in. Do you know some support e-mail where Aquacomputer can be reached? I would also like to ask about payment terms... But I guess really here only AC can answer. Thanks

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2021, 21:02

New Water Cooling build

I am almost ready to push the trigger and buy this stuff. But I am still unclear on the questions I had: - do you think 1l is enough? or maybe should I get 2l of coolant? - is there any biocide in the coolant included? if not, do you know where I might find some in the shop? I have not found any. Plus: I see some complaints on the forum about OLED screen burn in. Since there will be 2 of those in my system (possibly even more) I am bit concerned. Should I be concerned? What should I do to avoid ...

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2020, 09:25

New Water Cooling build

Hi, In the mean time I figured out the answer to one of my questions: Zitat Most of this shopping list is out-of-stock. How then in your experience does this work: do I get the whole order after the longest lead time expired? Or do I get bits and pieces of the order as they become available? In that case, do I have to pay shipping for every shipment? It is stated in the Delivery Time section of the shop: "If you order several items within one order, for which different delivery times apply, we w...

Montag, 28. Dezember 2020, 10:32

D5 Next Pump connection to Aquaero 6 PRO Gigant 3360 question

Zitat It connects to the motherboard via USB and to the power supply via SATA connector. Since I am also interested in the D5NEXT pump, my understanding of your statement is that the USB connection to the MB allows pump control via the Aquasuite SW. The Aquaero module connected via Aquabus cable is nice but optional. Did I get that right? Thanks

Montag, 28. Dezember 2020, 09:56

New Water Cooling build

So my list becomes: UNCHANGED 1 x cuplex kryos NEXT VARIO with VISION AM4/3000/5000, nickel/nickel (21782)UNCHANGED 1 x airplex radical 2/420, aluminum fins (33709)REMOVED 1 x Set of 5 1/4 inch bay installation brackets for airplex XT / PRO / evo (32051)UNCHANGED 1 x ULTITUBE D5 150 PRO reservoir with D5 NEXT pump (34109)UNCHANGED 1 x Mounting bracket 140 mm fan mount for ULTITUBE D5 reservoir (34113)CHANGED 2 x Hose Tygon E3603 13/10 mm clear (61025)CHANGED 6 x Coupling 13/10 mm G 1/4 with O-ga...

Sonntag, 27. Dezember 2020, 20:09

New Water Cooling build

Indeed, the BeQuiet case supports a 420 Rad in the top without having to even remove the ODD bay. I was only considering the brackets for some future addition of extra radiators in places where the case was not designed to hold radiators . All right, I will reconsider the tubing and fittings and update the shopping list to use the 13/10 tubes and related fittings. Thanks for the D5 hints. Looking at the manual you suggested, I have now two topics: I think I will be quickly running out of USB con...

Samstag, 26. Dezember 2020, 16:57

New Water Cooling build

Hey, So I am thinking of doing custom water cooling for my computer. I have no previous hands on experience and no specific tools for water cooling, but have been watching the water cooling scene since a while now (years?). My computer (current setup and upgrade plans): - Case beQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Rev. 2 (used in standard configuration - not inverted) - MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - CPU: Ryzen 9 3950X (with a possible upgrade to a 5950X end of 2021) - Gigabyte GTX 1060 3GB GPU (with int...