• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Freitag, 15. Januar 2021, 11:08

Forenbeitrag von: »Risk«

OCTO prevents monitor timeout and sleep

A tentative update after fighting with this for a while. Did some spring cleaning and removed any cruft in the OS I could find, reseated the USB cable (just in case), and gave all the components a pep talk for good measure. In the end though, it appears that (at least hopefully) a BIOS update may have sorted this out. Oddly the patch notes didn't say anything about USB or display updates, but regardless it appears my monitor is properly timing out on its own again according to the power plan. No...

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 20:25

Forenbeitrag von: »Risk«

OCTO prevents monitor timeout and sleep

I just installed my new OCTO and have enjoyed playing around with all of the various settings and such through Aquasuite. However, I have run into an issue where despite whatever power settings I use, my monitor will not turn off, nor will the computer sleep. Looking around, I have found that this is often due to an interaction with a USB device, and after unplugging the OCTO's USB connector, the sleep and display power options started working again as expected. Unfortunately, doing that keeps m...