• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Sonntag, 24. Januar 2021, 18:09

Forenbeitrag von: »kip714«

Farbwerk and RGBpx

Thank you Infoseeker. You name should be Infogiver. .. Now I can order what I need, not what I think I need.

Sonntag, 24. Januar 2021, 14:53

Farbwerk and RGBpx

I see I would have to connect 3 fans together on the Octo and I presume those three fans would only read 1 RPM signal? Can I connect an Octo and a Quadro to read all 11 fan RPM's?

Sonntag, 24. Januar 2021, 14:30

Farbwerk and RGBpx

Is it possible to connect an Octo and a Quadro in the same system? Or would a Farbwerk 360 and an Octo work. I'm trying to get rpm's and full control over all 11 fans along with temperature sensing RGBpx.

Sonntag, 24. Januar 2021, 14:26

Farbwerk and RGBpx

Thanks for the info. I'm pretty sure what I read was in English.... and I still didn't understand. My last build has a Aquareo 6XT, Hubby and 2 Splitty 9's. It took awhile to figure that setup out. Just started on my new build, have been out of the buying loop for a couple of years, saw the Farbwerk and bought it. Then of course I saw the Farbwerk 360 and the Octo. Seems like I jumped the gun on the Farbwerk. Again, Thanks for the info...

Sonntag, 24. Januar 2021, 01:29

Farbwerk and RGBpx

I have a Farbwerk and RGBpx strips. I can't find the correct cable to connect them. I bought a cable that plugs into the Farbwerk but not the RGBpx. Any help would be appreciated.

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021, 22:33

OCTO TEMP WITH RGB

Thanks for your help.

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021, 19:03

OCTO TEMP WITH RGB

So, can you set the rgb to turn red if your set temp is reached? Okay, just looked at your pic. Looks like it does what I want.To bad they are not in stock in the USA. Thanks...

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021, 17:14

OCTO TEMP WITH RGB

I know the Fabwerk can use temputure to control rgb. Can the OCTO also use temp to control the rgb lights without the Fabwerk?