• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Sonntag, 20. Juni 2021, 12:25

Forenbeitrag von: »biopunk«

Testing: Operate Accessories Bypassing Motherboard

I'm using NA-FC1 controller for testing fans and pumps, it generates PWM signal when not connected to a motherboard.

Freitag, 28. Mai 2021, 00:38

Any Recommendations/Solutions for Shipping to the UK?

Zitat von »sproggit« OK, back with an update on this interesting little tale of woe... I followed Tasky's advice and placed an order with highflow.nl. When I placed the order, their web site said they had the parts in stock. The moment I got the order confirmation email, I had a follow-up saying that they were waiting for parts to complete the order. I've not cancelled, just in case they come through, but I felt they were being a bit deceptive with saying they had gaskets in stock. I haven't tr...

Montag, 10. Mai 2021, 22:43

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »k2viper« Zitat von »sebastian« No, the bug is NOT fixed. Until this bug is fixed in all driver versions (Game, whql... ) this value is not available. Well, I'm using X.36 and 465.89 Nvidia driver, no issues with GPU power monitoring so far. Why cant you use older approach that work in X.36? There is still a memory leak in the driver, around 5 MiB per 10 minutes when HWINFO is running. Tbh that doesn't seem like a lot for someone who restarts their PC every day. I regret not sticking ...

Samstag, 10. April 2021, 01:39

Are you shipping to United Kingdom

Highflow NL somehow managed to deal with the Brexit situation and calculate UK VAT at checkout, what's stopping Aqua Computer from doing the same? I've been emailing them about shipping to the UK since the beginning of January and it seems they just don't care enough. Utterly disappointing because I love their products.

Mittwoch, 31. März 2021, 02:24

Aquasuite x.38 GPU Power sensor

Zitat von »evadne« As a workaround consider running HWiNFO and pulling data from there. I personally don't want to run HWINFO in background all the time and was able to avoid that with X36. Starting with HWINFO 7.0 it's even more frustrating because I'd have to re-enable shared memory support every 12 hours.

Samstag, 13. März 2021, 22:01

3090 Power Draw Reporting

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »gamblodar« How can I fix this issue? This is no issue, the aquasuite dont support this value. When you need this value, you have to use a software like aida or hwinfo. Damn, that's really unfortunate. There I was, happy that I no longer had to run HWINFO in background all the time

Freitag, 12. Februar 2021, 23:08

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Is it possible to turn off the display on High flow NEXT?

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 23:41

Shipping to UK

Hi, I'm wondering when shipping to UK will be possible again? Wanted to back-order High flow NEXT for the past 2 weeks, I wish I've spent that time already waiting in queue