• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Montag, 6. September 2021, 22:17

Forenbeitrag von: »Mauimail«

Update:

Doing a full install of Aquasuite did fix the issue, but I had to rebuild all of my virtual sensors again. If anyone has any idea what may have caused this issue please post below. Thanks.

Montag, 6. September 2021, 20:37

Virtual Sensors Not Mounting to Quadro "Sensors" Tab

I've been running my fan curves off of virtual sensors I built in the playground. Starting about two weeks ago my fan curves stopped working properly and the virtual sensors loaded into my Quadro "Sensors" page just read "- - -". The sensors are still functional in the playground, and I can even select them in the "Select Data Source" but no output to Quadro. My Quadro also no longer shows up on the "Select Data Source" tab, I suspect these two issues may be related. (Links to pics below post) A...

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 08:28

OCTO Firmware updated nicht

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »Mauimail« I am having the same issue. All sensors read 100 and my virtual software sensors are all trash now. Update to the X35, the hotfix is online. Thank you Sebastian. You guys are quick, all is well again with X35! Appreciate you all.

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 08:27

Thanks!

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 08:09

I am having the same issue. All sensors read 100 and my virtual software sensors are all trash now.

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 07:43

X.34 Aquasuite Issues

I am having a similar issue after updating to latest today. I use the virtual software sensor to get an output delta between liquid and ambient temperature. Now all sensors output 100 into the virtual sensor even though the data source shows the correct temp. now all my fan curves are trashed. I've restarted the system multiple times and no luck. It looks like it is pulling from the fallback value even though the data source does have the correct value. Update: Virtual software sensor will not p...