Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Donnerstag, 11. Mai 2023, 00:28

Forenbeitrag von: »stutho«

Cant select virtual Sensors for fan control

Thanks, That was it Stu

Mittwoch, 10. Mai 2023, 19:32

Cant select virtual Sensors for fan control

Hi All, I am probable having a senior moment but I cant select any of my virtual sensors as the controller source for fan control on my Quadro. I have had no problem doing this in the past and currently have around 20 Virtual sensors set up in the play ground but they do not show under controller source (see the attachment)? What I am doing wrong? Thanks Stu Win 10 Aquasuite x,68

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 16:36

X.35 Aquasuite no longer showing GPU power

Zitat von »sebastian« this is an issue with your Driver. Confirmed. I downloaded and updated the NVidia drivers and now have access to GPU power again. Thanks all Stu ( Interestingly I did not have the same problem with HWinfo. )

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 14:14

X.35 Aquasuite no longer showing GPU power

Hi, First can I say how much I like your products and software. I recently updated to version X.35 and unfortunately Aqua Computer hardware monitor no longer shows any power measurements for the GPU. Many other GPU attributes are still shown (including temperature and core % load) but power (in Watts) is not. The CPU power measurements are unaffected. The graphics card is a Nvidia GeForce GTX1080 Ti (Asus Poseidon). Is there a reason why this feature has been removed, or is it a bug? Best Regard...