Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2021, 13:33

Forenbeitrag von: »ratzofftoya«

Windows 11 compatibility

Mine is working fine!

Montag, 4. Oktober 2021, 05:47

Cannot Set Up Any Aquacomputer Devices (D5 Next, Aquaero, Farbwerk)

Zitat von »Jacob« Obviously Your hubby7 has failed There may be a short circuit or other problems between you plug and unplug I have also happened to a similar situation Suddenly fail without any signs The operating system cannot distinguish the hubby7 device After the guidance of customer service staff After confirming that the system cannot recognize hubby7 with a set of usb detection software aqua sent me a new hubby7. Currently using usb socket for power supply. All seven sockets are plugge...

Sonntag, 26. September 2021, 19:43

USB error

Alas, no luck! I only have a keyboard and mouse connected and tried even without them. Rolled back to windows 10. The devices simply refuse to show up as anything other than “unknown USB device” in device manager and are not detected by aqua suite. I’m at my wits end.

Sonntag, 26. September 2021, 13:47

USB error

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Still Win 10/64. The issue was incidental, Windows rescaned when I connected the 2nd Hubby7, and picked up the errant USB. Ah gotcha. Wonder what’s up with mine then….do I need to do something with the aquaero before plugging it in via USB? Some kind of update or something?

Sonntag, 26. September 2021, 10:27

Cannot Set Up Any Aquacomputer Devices (D5 Next, Aquaero, Farbwerk)

I'm having a heck of a time here--never had this issue with previous systems. I just booted up a new machine with my AC D5 Next, Farbwerk, and Aquaero 6 all connected to a Hubby7 over USB, and the Hubby7 connected to an internal USB header on my MSI X570 Godlike. Hubby7 did not have SATA power but all devices are powered individually. All individual devices are working--pump is pumping and lit, Aquaero is on and powering fans, Farbwerk is on and powering lights. Hubby7 jumper was on USB (but hav...

Sonntag, 26. September 2021, 09:58

USB error

Are you using Windows 11 by chance? Having the same issues. I can't get my fresh PC to recognize any USB devices from internal headers.

Dienstag, 7. September 2021, 06:25

D5 Next Issue

Hi folks, Having a heck of a time filling my loop. I have an Aquacomputer D5 Next pump which is really tucked away and not visible--I know it's not ideal because it has a display and controls on it, but I really really wanted an aquabus pump to go with my aquaero. Guess that was a dumb choice. The D5 Next is connected by USB to a USB hub (which is not connected to the PC yet), by aquabus to the aquaero (which is on), and by SATA power to the PSU I've made sure that the loop is airtight using an ...

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2021, 10:43

Power for D5 Next Pump

Zitat von »k2viper« No. D5 NEXT uses both 12v and 5v power from SATA, and your case 3-pin would provide only 12v. You have to use SATA power connector for D5 NEXT. Ah, shucks. Thanks!

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2021, 09:49

Pump Orientation Options

Yes, hence my dilemma! Would appreciate any suggestions.

Montag, 18. Januar 2021, 13:47

Pump Orientation Options

Hi there, I would like to have an Aquabus pump, which these days I suppose is only the D5 Next. Now, I don't think I can use the ULTITOP pump top because I need my outlet to be pointed down instead of up. What are my best pump top options for pointing down? Thanks!

Montag, 18. Januar 2021, 13:43

Power for D5 Next Pump

Hi folks! I am using the Xforma MBX MKII case which has some nice dedicated 3-pin connectors for pumps. But the D5 next pump takes a SATA power connector! Is there any way to convert 3-pin to SATA? Can I make such a cable myself or buy it from somewhere? Thanks!