• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Freitag, 18. Juni 2021, 04:04

Forenbeitrag von: »WhiskeyOmega«

D5 Next Pump Ending Support Early ?

I wouldnt mind if it was longer but 18 months support in general for anything is poor. Aquacomputer based in Germany, the main state of the EU where warranty lasts 2 years by law is doing something no one else does and cheaping out on the support for the hardware by limiting the software which is needed to run the D5 Next I bought. Any money for your software should come from the sale of your products to the retailer based on the demand by the customer. Also no response to my sata port crumbling...

Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2021, 01:52

Zitat von »sebastian« https://licensing.aquacomputer.de/shop/aquasuite Bit of a cold response to be honest. Given the fact I had to change out the pump twice because you cant make a solid sata power connection wouldnt it crumbling into pieces at the time Not how you keep brand loyalty

Dienstag, 15. Juni 2021, 18:48

I Bought the D5 Next Pump in Dec 19 and im being told by Aquasuite that the support for it for aquasuite is ending on the 5th of July. Bit odd to only get 18months of software updates isnt it ? Is it based off of serial numbers in which case could this be a mistake ? I thought you gave 2 years support for the software ?

Sonntag, 14. Februar 2021, 14:27

Aquacomputer Service Takes alot of memory randomly

This isnt fixed in X36. The service will still take 1.2GB at least even with the application not running for me.

Samstag, 13. Februar 2021, 14:45

D5 Next Curve Controller Not at correct level on X36

Zitat von »sebastian« The controller ouput is scaled to the min and max pump settings. (scroll down) Ok, It was ignoring the min max unless i selected another mode and went back to curve controller. Works now

Freitag, 12. Februar 2021, 22:46

D5 Next Curve Controller Not at correct level on X36

Not sure why but the pump seems to running at a higher power than I have asked of it ? If I set it to curve controller on the pump itself its fine but set it in Aquasuite it seems to be higher.

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 23:49

Zitat von »Lowbaka« Hi, I have the same problem here. It seems to me that it from version X.35, but not sure. Process take more and more ram until filling my 16Go and crashing other process. It's aquasuite wich has the problem, aquacomputer service task is ok for me. I have always aquasuite running in back, and it look like a memory leek. My hardware : CPU: AMD 2700X Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming Plus Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16Go (2x 8Go) DDR4 3200Mz GPU : EVGA NVidia GTX 2080 Aquacomputer OC...

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2021, 21:07

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »WhiskeyOmega« MSI AB + Rivatuner. try to disable this and RTSS. This wasnt an issue before so why is this an issue now? You asking to just debug this at this point right ? This cannot be a solution

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2021, 19:01

ok. Hardware CPU: AMD 3950X Motherboard: Asrock X570 Aqua Ram: G.Skill 64GB 16x4 CL16 3600mhz OC to 3800mhz GPU : MSI Gaming X Trio Nvidia 3090 NVME: Sabrent Rocket 1TB x2 SSD 1TB Samsung 840 + 500GB HDD: 10+8TB Seagate Barracuda Pro 7200rpm + 4TB WD 5400 Case: Modded: Thermaltake View 91 Top Radiator: HWLabs GTR in Push Pull Front Radiator: HWLabs GTS in Push Tubing: Alphacool Glass Hard Tubing 16OD Fittings : Bykski Blue Pump: Aquacomputer D5 Next RGB Top: Alphacool Eisdecke D5 Plexi Top V.4 F...

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2021, 03:37

Aquacomputer Service has started taking alot of memory up to 9GB ive seen so far. Mostly stays around 2GB. This has happened since X31 and now continues on X3. I only have a D5 Next pump