• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Sonntag, 28. Februar 2021, 09:47

Forenbeitrag von: »xdecock«

Question about relay and atx breakline with aquaero 6 LT

You should connect it to normaly closed + common pole. This will require the relay to be activated on your aquaero to shutdown the computer. The 3 pin relay is basically a source pin plus 1 pin connected to the source when the relay is off ( normaly closed ) and one pin connected when the relay is on ( normaly open ) If you want the aquaero to act as an emergency shutdown, the normaly closed is your best bet.

Samstag, 27. Februar 2021, 16:20

High spec build help

The octo/quadro have access to the alarm signa cable which is less messy honestly than the ps-on cable hookup. I'm using aquabus because i think i love simplicity in day to day and having th me most simple elegant solution that did the trick in all my work thing so I took the exact opposite route for my ongoing computer build. If your fans are pwm and you're mostly using windows, even a quadro will do, you'll control your fans per pair but in the end the best controller is the setpoint that uses...

Freitag, 26. Februar 2021, 11:52

High spec build help

You can definitively control multiple fan With a splitter from a single control port. So the quadro won't be useful. Ek rgb need an rgbpx to asus header adapter and are "in only" from what i know. Basically here, you'll have 2 rgbpx port So adding a farbwerk is probably a good idea. In your case, i'll limit the aquabus to the pressure / flow sensors. The goal of aquabus is to allow your aquaero to centralize sensor data and act on the signals to trigger alarm, shutdown your computer if the flow ...

Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2021, 18:17

High spec build help

From what i read you'll want an aquaero. This will gives you 4 fan control. 2 flow control. 1 aquabus. Your 2 pump provide 2 additional fan port You'll need in your projected setup 7 usb port. Aquaero + 2 pump, 2 flow, 2 pressure. From there, do you need 8 fan controller channel, if so i'll add a quadro this will require an additional usb port ( the hubby takes only 1/2 usb header so that should be all right) This will provides for each device a tab in aquasuite. If you want them to sync themsel...

Freitag, 5. Februar 2021, 21:40

Aquasuit guide for best cooling vs noise ratio

Missread this is ambiant i was persuaded it was rad in vs rad out. I'm obviously exhausted.

Freitag, 5. Februar 2021, 21:36

Aquasuit guide for best cooling vs noise ratio

Won't this curve oscillate ? If the diff is in vs out it will rise when your coolant temp will rise better delta with ambiant, and you'll have a positive feedback loop as your cooling power also rises with the higher fan speed. When your coolant temp falls down your fans will slow down too starting the cycle again. My instinctive idea is that this will provide instable fan speed around the optimal settings. Could this be a behavior you encounter?

Freitag, 5. Februar 2021, 19:47

Waiting Time for 3090 water blocks

Ok order seems shipped so i suspect they are getting the backlog under control slowly, now let's hope the gpu ordered the same day finally reaches my door too. It is really an impressive shift in volumes. Ibthink nobody could have been ready for this. Even automobile factory seems to be slowed down due to silicon shortage.

Montag, 25. Januar 2021, 22:15

Waiting Time for 3090 water blocks

Ordered mine on 22 november, no news still should be shipped shortly

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2021, 20:30

Aqualis xt 880 Ersatzteile?

Hallo, schauen Sie hier, Sie sollten die benötigten Teile finden https://shop.aquacomputer.de/index.php?cPath=7_2334_1365