• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 16:21

Forenbeitrag von: »OlamFam«

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »Asryan« No need to unplug anything with the last version? thanks Yea.... that's a fail.

Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2021, 19:21

Ok, it finally worked now. Thanks

Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2021, 16:14

Let me show exactly what is happening. I am attaching snippets of me downloading and installing the software, with time stamps, so you can see that even after installing from the website and rebooting at the installer prompt, the suite still shows x31.

Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2021, 15:16

I am downloading the software from the download page. The installer identifies the version as x35, but when after I reboot, x31 is what shows up in the software. I even uninstalled aquasuite from my computer and then installed it using the software page's download, but still x31.

Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2021, 11:38

Fabwerk Firmware not updating

Help! I have had an Octo for about 2 months and just bought the Fabwerk, but I cannot get the Fabwerk to work because it says I need to update the firmware, but I cannot actually update the firmware in Aquasuite x31. I've tried to update my aquasuite to x35 and no matter how many times I download x35 from the site and install it, my aquasuite still shows up as x31 (and my update service for the Octo doesn't expire until 6/20/21). What am I doing wrong?