• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Dienstag, 2. Februar 2021, 17:22

Forenbeitrag von: »Azortharion«

AQUA OCTO Bricked? USB Device Not Recognized

Aqua got back to me and offered to send a new unit, in case anyone else finds this thread. I never found a fix. They specifically said I could not possibly fix the controller board myself, so that's what I presume went wrong.

Montag, 25. Januar 2021, 15:45

I never doubted that they are gonna get back to me eventually. Even so I thought it appropriate to consult the forum to see if someone could help with the issue.

Montag, 25. Januar 2021, 02:52

Yep, I sent an email in a few days ago. No reply. That is why I am here.

Sonntag, 24. Januar 2021, 15:10

Zitat von »knacker« Same happened to mine- assumed it had fused Did you ever have a solution or find any ideas? Delivery on new one is 30-60 days..

Freitag, 22. Januar 2021, 14:21

Hi. With the new AquaSuite Version x.35, I was prompted to update my firmware and first remove all fans from it, so I shut down my PC and I removed all the fans. When I started up the PC again, my OCTO is no longer recognized by AquaSuite. Plugging the fans back in does not work - all the fan headers are not functioning. I tried uninstalling AquaSuite to reinstall it, but now I cannot even reinstall it because the installer cannot detect the device. Motherboard: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS PRO V2 CPU: 5...