• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2021, 10:57

Forenbeitrag von: »soulskill«

High Flow LT Connected to Quadro - No Reading

My update here: Replacement of high flow NEXT / 2 / LT sensors with excessive operating noise

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2021, 10:56

Replacement of high flow NEXT / 2 / LT sensors with excessive operating noise

Zitat von »torexko« Zitat von »Hopper64« Is there a particular serial number that is affected? That is a very good question, I would like to know that as well. Zitat von »InfoSeeker« What size are the Torx screws, T3, T4, T5? The 4 Torx screws on the bottom are T7. Yes, this exact question needs to be answered for us customers to be aware of. @Stephan Could you kindly share per individual (i.e. for High Flow NEXT, High Flow 2 & High Flow LT units) product / SKU the range of Serial or batch numb...

Montag, 25. Januar 2021, 18:25

Zitat von »Hufeisen« Maybe your flow rate is too low. Set your DDC Pump to maximum power and see if you get a reading from the Flow sensor. I ran the pump at 85% of its capacity and still had no output from the flow sensor. Is there any other cable/connector I have to plug-in? Or switch-to? (That 3pin PWM connector looks like a candidate - but I could not find any manual/document showing it’s usage for the provided cable - also looking if someone can confirm it officially)

Montag, 25. Januar 2021, 17:00

Hi all, I recently got the high flow LT flow sensor and added it to my loop being run by a DDC pump. The flow sensor is connected to an Quadro unit only via the small 3-pin connector (cable provided in the high flow LT package) to the “flow sensor” connector on the Quadro. The aquasuite shows no reading from the flow sensor and flow sensor reading shows up as “0 L/H”. Am I missing anything here? I would appreciate AquaComputer’s official support too