Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Donnerstag, 18. März 2021, 14:33

Forenbeitrag von: »Lowbaka«

Aquasuite x.38 bug

No help from dev on this ?

Freitag, 12. März 2021, 15:21

Aquacomputer Service Takes alot of memory randomly

Aquasuite taking now 3,1Go of RAM. Screenshot of process monitor and task manager joined.

Freitag, 12. März 2021, 11:57

Hi, It's not instantaneous and it seems happend randomly. I have install process explorer and will give you screenshot when it happens again.

Donnerstag, 11. März 2021, 14:37

Zitat In the upper window is a tree with all running processes. You have to start the ProcessExplorer as admin. Sorry but I can't find what you want. What you gave me to download is process monitor, no process explorer. I don't know how this soft work, so give me more step to acced informations that you want pls ! (joined, screenshot of the complete window of process monitor) Zitat It looks like one of your system fonts are defect. -> this is a Windows issue, not a aquasuite problem. Repair you...

Donnerstag, 11. März 2021, 12:27

Hi, Aquasuite commencing to take more and more RAM (2.6Go at the moment). Here the screenshots asked : I am keeping aquasuite in this state for the moment if you want more informations.

Mittwoch, 10. März 2021, 15:29

Joined : - A screenshoot of process monitor application detail at the moment (no RAM overflow for the moment because I relaunch aquasuite). - A zip with background image of my custom page.

Mittwoch, 10. März 2021, 15:15

Aquasuite x.38 bug

Hi, I repost an old message that I wrote on Aquasuite X thread and I add information after : 04/03/2021 at 08:50 Zitat Hi, I have a problem since X.38 : I have configured the pump alarm on my OCTO to shutdown my PC if it doesn't turn. My pump is configured to 60% by default with the start boost. From X.38, at startup, alarm is triggered a very few moment (all LEDs in my PC became red for less than 0,5 second) and return to normal after that. In aquasuite > OCTO > alarm, pump is in yellow to indi...

Mittwoch, 10. März 2021, 14:38

Hi, I have test with default OCTO page during one week. There was no memory overflow. I retake my custom page today, and after lunch, aquasuite use 8Go of RAM. It's seems come from a element of my custom page. I join a view and an export from aquasuite of my custom page. What do you want exactly from process monitor application detail ? There is at least 20 aquasuite process. Thanks.

Freitag, 5. März 2021, 14:29

New: aquasuite X

Thanks for this tips but I don't think this will resolve the problem. It appen on the very begining of the PC boot, before than windows (and the BIOS) start. The problem come from more the OCTO than aquasuite.

Freitag, 5. März 2021, 09:19

Hi, The problem recome this morning : at boot, when pump and fans start, all LEDs became red for 0,1s and in alarm section of my OCTO, pump is in yellow because there was an alarm activated at last start up. Pump run fine and have no problem with the PWM. Thank's for your help

Donnerstag, 4. März 2021, 08:50

Hi, I have a problem since X.38 : I have configured the pump alarm on my OCTO to shutdown my PC if it doesn't turn. My pump is configured to 60% by default with the start boost. From X.38, at startup, alarm is triggered a very few moment (all LEDs in my PC became red for less than 0,5 second) and return to normal after that. In aquasuite > OCTO > alarm, pump is in yellow to indicate was activate at least once since start-up. When PC is booted, the pump work fine. Before X.38, all worked fine : a...

Dienstag, 2. März 2021, 23:59

Hi, I still have the problem today despite I have update aquasuite with X.37 and X.38. I have format and fully reinstall my computer recently but no improvement on this problem. I keep trying with a default page.

Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2021, 16:50

When I say aquasuite, a talk about desktop application. Not aquacomputer services. Aquasuite is always running on the desktop, not minimized, but behind others programs. The page shown is my custom overview page. I will try with a clear overview page.

Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2021, 14:44

Hi, Problem still occure in X.36 : todays, aquasuite go to 2.5Go of RAM. What I noticed : it's seems to append when aquasuite run for a long time in background. I have no other hardware monitoring software exept EVGA precision X1 for the graphics card monitoring. For the new clear desktop page, is that necessary to delete others ?

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 01:37

Hi, I have the same problem here. It seems to me that it from version X.35, but not sure. Process take more and more ram until filling my 16Go and crashing other process. It's aquasuite wich has the problem, aquacomputer service task is ok for me. I have always aquasuite running in back, and it look like a memory leek. My hardware : CPU: AMD 2700X Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming Plus Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16Go (2x 8Go) DDR4 3200Mz GPU : EVGA NVidia GTX 2080 Aquacomputer OCTO Are there any logs...