• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-18 von insgesamt 18.

Mittwoch, 5. Mai 2021, 08:27

Forenbeitrag von: »Gibo«

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »sebastian« A basic manual for setup the devices is in each detailed device manual in the download section: https://aquacomputer.de/handbuecher.html Thank you very much. Best regards

Mittwoch, 5. Mai 2021, 05:19

New: aquasuite X

Hello, I would like to know if there is any guide, manual or tutorial for the Aquasuite program ? Thank you.

Mittwoch, 28. April 2021, 17:44

Splitty9 fans max load

Zitat von »Hufeisen« Zitat von »Gibo« The Splitty9 is connected via aquabus to an aquaero 6XT. NO! You must connect the Splitty9 on a FAN Port of the Aquaero! If you connect the Splitty9 with Fans on the Aquabus Connector, you destroy the Aquaero!!! Zitat von »Gibo« Will the splitter be able to sustain the current load of 6 of this fans . The Aquaero is rated for 30 Watts (=2.5 Ampere) on each Fan connector. Please read the Datasheet of your Fans, and look for the Power consumption of each Fan....

Mittwoch, 28. April 2021, 16:02

Splitty9 fans max load

Hello, A quick question... can I connect 6 Noctua AF-A14 PWM fans to a Splitty9 ? Will the splitter be able to sustain the current load of 6 of this fans ? The Splitty9 is connected via aquabus to an aquaero 6XT. I have 2 Splitty9 connected to the aquaero unit, that control 12 Noctua fans all of the same model. https://noctua.at/en/nf-a14-pwm-chromax-…p/specification Thanks

Dienstag, 27. April 2021, 14:15

Pressure leak

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Does the loop continue to loose pressure, or does it settle in after time? Apparently it settled. This morning I added the coolant and later today I will check, but I believe its all good. I left the PC off so the pump is not running. Put some paper towel under pump, res and blocks... We'll see. Hopefully is all good.

Dienstag, 27. April 2021, 09:22

Pressure leak

Zitat von »Bartdude« Can you physically see a leek? Probably more likely be due to air bleeding from the system Let me rephrase...the air drop of 0.02 was during the air pressure test with Dr. Drop... No liquid in the custom loop. Just testing with Dr. Drop.

Montag, 26. April 2021, 23:12

Pressure leak

Hello, I just installed every part of the custom loop ( CPU block, GPU Block, 2 x HLabs GTX 420, D5 Next, High flow NEXT, Eisbecher 150) and after checking with Dr.Drop for leaks, I saw the pressure drop from 0.50 bar to 0.48 bar in around three hours... Is that considered acceptable or I should have no leak at all ? Thanks.

Freitag, 9. April 2021, 17:39

Are you shipping to United Kingdom

Zitat von »bigjimmyauk« Unfortunately case king do not ship to the United Kingdom either. Seems like a punishment to be honest. Countless other companies are shipping with no issues. Just a night mare when you need aquacomouter spare parts and you can't get anything. In a way I'm regretting spending so much on your products to find it almost impossible to obtain spare parts. Like u can't currently use my d5 ultitube due to a split seal and I can't get one without spending a fortune or bending o...

Samstag, 3. April 2021, 18:00

Pump adapter for D5 pump #41094

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« Quote from the product description : When used without an aqualis base series reservoir, G1/4 threads for fittings can be used on the top and side of the pump adapter. Unused threads can be sealed with two G1/4 sealing screws supplied with the pump adapter. Hello, Thank you. I asked because the instructions on the manual PDF are a little different: Instructions PDF I understand from your post that I can use any combination of connectors that best suit my need. Thanks. ...

Freitag, 2. April 2021, 20:53

Pump adapter for D5 pump #41094

One question...if using this adapter without an without an aqualis base series reservoir, can I use the TOP G 1/4 connectors for IN and OUT ? Eventually even IN on the TOP and OUT on the side or viceversa ? Or I should use only the side ones ? Thanks !

Mittwoch, 31. März 2021, 22:25

Aquaero 6XT setup help

Zitat von »Hufeisen« Yes, you can use the Splitty9 Active with an Aquaero, if the Sata power is connected to the Power supply unit. Without the power from the Sata connector, the Splitty9 Active does not work. And it depends on the position of the blue knob labled with "level" If the Fans stop spinning too early, you need to rotate the blue knob... I cant help you any further, because i do not own a Splitty9 active. Understood ! Thank you very much ! Very helpful. Best regards AA

Mittwoch, 31. März 2021, 21:42

Aquaero 6XT setup help

Hello Hufeisen ! Thank you very very much ! Very helpful !! Regarding the SPLITTY9 ACTIVE.... can you confimr if I can use it with aquaero the same way as the passive version or not ? Thanks !

Mittwoch, 31. März 2021, 18:38

Aquaero 6XT setup help

Hello, I just received the high flow NEXT, so I can start assembling all the system. My PC has a total of 12 Noctua NF-A14 PWM Chromax fans...6 on two GTX420 radiators and 6 as a intake / exhaust. After reading the Quick Start Guide of the following components ( Aquaero 6XT,high flow NEXT, D5 NEXT, Splitty9, Splitty9 Active) I need some help in the various connections....can you tell me if this is correct? Aquaero 6XT: -USB port: to a mainboard USB 2.0 header -FAN1 port: to SPLITTY9 nr.1 -FAN2 p...

Dienstag, 23. März 2021, 14:55

Are you shipping to United Kingdom

Or eventually: https://mygermany.com/

Montag, 22. März 2021, 12:47

Suitable 5.25 enclosure for Aquaero 6 XT

Hi Silky, thank you for the help. Do you mean this one? https://www.silverstonetek.com/product.p…a=en#undefined1 Eventually...have you a picture to show what model you mean ? Thanks !

Montag, 22. März 2021, 01:44

Suitable 5.25 enclosure for Aquaero 6 XT

Hello, Could you suggest a suitable 5.25 internal bay for the Aquaero 6 XT unit ? As a case I have a Phanteks Enthoo Elite, and it come with an internal dual 5.25 bay, but unfortunately is too big (2x 5.25) and too "deep" This one: http://www.phanteks.com/PH-ODDBAY_01.html Can anyone suggest a suitable "enclosure"? Thanks !

Donnerstag, 18. März 2021, 19:23

Splitty 9 active PWM problem

Hello sebastian, good to know all the problems are solved. Undecided between the active or passive version.... My setup consist of 12x Noctua NF-A14 PWM fans... 6 are on two 420 radiators, while the others are for the case ventilation... Why I should go with the active or the passive ? MB is a ASUS Zenith II Extreme Alpha... Thanks !

Donnerstag, 18. März 2021, 18:49

Splitty 9 active PWM problem

Hello, Just to be sure, Can anyone confirm that the problem with Noctua fans are ONLY with the industrial PPC series and NOT with, for example, a fan like the NF-A14 PWM ? Thanks