• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Montag, 8. Februar 2021, 22:21

Forenbeitrag von: »InfiniteImp«

D5 Next - flow rate 0

This is just slimy advertising behavior on behalf of Aquacomputer. They created a feature that can only be used with their coolant, without clearly advertising that fact. The only place I can purchase DP Ultra is through amazon.ca, and it costs CDN $70 per 1l. It is sold by aquacomputer. My loop takes just over 2l. So the coolant would cost me almost as much as the pump itself, and that's for one fill. This has been my first Aquacomputer product purchase and it has been disappointment.

Montag, 8. Februar 2021, 20:28

D5 Next - flow rate 0

Zitat von »wpuser« Zitat von »InfiniteImp« Zitat von »Stephan« 1. Are you using DP Ultra coolant? 2. Have you calibrated the virtual flow sensor? 1. No, I don't have access to that here. I'm using Swiftech HydrX. It's all I have on-hand. . Aqua Computer said many times, that the virtual sensor only works with DP Ultra. Seriously? They created a function that only works with their coolant? A coolant that I can't buy here. The promotional video doesn't mention anything like 'Virtual flow sensor w...

Montag, 8. Februar 2021, 17:07

D5 Next - flow rate 0

Once I start getting close to 33 C, this is what I start seeing: (see attachment)

Montag, 8. Februar 2021, 16:01

D5 Next - flow rate 0

Zitat von »Stephan« 1. Are you using DP Ultra coolant? 2. Have you calibrated the virtual flow sensor? 1. No, I don't have access to that here. I'm using Swiftech HydrX. It's all I have on-hand. 2. Yes I have. There have been new developments since I posted this. The flow meter works correctly under these conditions: a) I have the pump RPM set at 80% to 90%. b) The coolant temperature is at least 33 C. If the coolant temp drops (because the room temperature has dropped and cooling is more effic...

Sonntag, 7. Februar 2021, 03:41

D5 Next - flow rate 0

Hey everyone, I just installed my new D5 Next pump. The aquasuite X.36 software shows all info coming from the pump's USB except for flow. When I calibrate the pump, it shows something around 112 l/h, then slowly drops off until it hits about 90ish, then drops to 0. There is definitely water flow, I can see it in the GPU water block, but the software reads 0. If I perform another calibration, the results are similar. It shows over 100 l/h for a while, starts dropping and within 30 seconds it's b...